Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410938 times)

kiahMTC

Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #2310 on: April 27, 2014, 04:55:19 AM »
Prayers of strength, comfort and hope, for all in need.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2311 on: April 27, 2014, 04:57:27 PM »
Snickers could use some positive thoughts and prayers for her Mother.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #2312 on: April 27, 2014, 05:08:33 PM »
Thoughts and prayers for all who are in need.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2313 on: May 04, 2014, 04:17:46 PM »
Shylina could use some positive thoughts and prayers. Her world took a hit two nights ago and will be a rough and rocky place for a time.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #2314 on: May 05, 2014, 11:50:43 AM »
Shylina could use some positive thoughts and prayers. Her world took a hit two nights ago and will be a rough and rocky place for a time.

Done
~*~~*~

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2315 on: May 12, 2014, 09:49:01 PM »
Prayers and good thoughts sent out for those in need
duckie rules

kiahMTC

« Reply #2316 on: June 13, 2014, 01:59:41 PM »
Hugs and hope for all in need.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2317 on: July 22, 2014, 06:12:56 PM »
Amber could use some prayers, good thoughts and positive vibes to feel better soon!!!!!

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2318 on: July 22, 2014, 06:26:39 PM »
Sending you and yours prayers and positive thoughts, Amber.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #2319 on: August 05, 2014, 08:43:31 PM »
when I came to MTC, eons ago, I met a friend who helped me more than words can say.
Some of you may remember the girl who was brenna.

She was in a car accident a couple of days ago and is hospitalized.
She's had surgery and is responding to her family.
Please send up some good vibes, prayers, good thoughts for her. Thanks
~*~~*~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2320 on: August 06, 2014, 07:21:12 PM »
Color it done!!!

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #2321 on: August 06, 2014, 07:21:57 PM »
Serinna could use some thoughts and prayers as well. She has encountered a couple health issues.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2322 on: August 06, 2014, 08:32:14 PM »
Sends prayers and thoughts to Serinna and hers....
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Serinna

« Reply #2323 on: August 07, 2014, 09:48:52 AM »
thank You. I have another appointment today and when I get a chance I will give more detail on what's going on with Me.
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"

Offline Serinna

« Reply #2324 on: August 07, 2014, 05:01:18 PM »
ok here's what's going on. first off, July 18th, I had a Scope done on My left knee. the same type of surgery that I had on My right last September, only this time, I started getting pain in My calf of the same leg. it was the type of pain that you have when you are getting over having a leg cramp/charlie horse. only Mine was a constant thing. I knew it wasnt normal so I called the the doctor's office that did the surgery on My knee. They schedule Me for an Ultrasound. at first the tech tells Me that the radiologist will read the films and get with My doc and that the DOC will call Me in a day or two.... Im thinking "ok fine. its nothing"

then as the hour went on, they took the film in for the radiologist to read... then come back and tell Me within a matter of 20 minutes that they are making an appointment for Me at My regular doctor's office... asap. here Im now thinking "ok wtf...."

so that day or the following. cant recall which, I go in and they tell Me that I have 2 blot clots in My leg and put Me on blood thinners. They couldnt get Me on this one right away cuz My insurance was giving them shit about it so they gave Me samples... ok fine.... then I call the pharmacy to find out what the issue was.... the cost of this medication is $560.19... FOR 3 WEEKS WORTH at 2 per day... so the insurance isnt wanting to pay for it... so then they get Me this other stuff... comadin that I take 2. 1x per day and until they start kicking in, I have to take shot suppliments... which they tell Me is like poking My finger for blood sugars... yeah well... that was until I actually saw the damn needle. I start freaking the hell out... I hate needles.... like hell is it no different than poking My finger... did I mention I hate needles?? they were supposed to be showing Me how to do the shots... ok so Im sitting there freaking out to hell and back cuz of the length of this damn needle and then she pokes Me with it... ok Im fine... I felt like a damned idiot but I was fine. the pain afterwords was the bitch..

anyway, so Monday comes and Im going through My house in the kitchen. all of a sudden I get light headed.... at the Doc's office they said that I could have bruising etc from the blood thinners. they didnt say anything about being light headed. so I call the Nurse advice line... tell them what's going on. the blood thinners... the clots... all of it. so they tell Me to go to ER... so in I go. they do a rectal exam trying to find out if I have blood in My stool, which I do. so they tell Me that I need a colonoscopy. they DONT tell Me that I also need an endoscopy. they have Me start drinking this crap that sends Me running to the bathroom. so I go in yesterday. have both done. endoscopy they are happy with. the other, they arent happy with... so they tell Me that I need to drink the crap again and go in for another procedure. they said it would be uncomfortable... uncomfortable.... MY ASS uncomfortable... THAT SHIT WAS PAINFUL!!

please dont tell Me that you need description of what a colonoscopy is... I had to go through it... dont want to describe it.. nor do I want to go into detail on the other procedure. lol... anyway... thats whats going on with Me..

sorry. had to vent... THIS SHIT IS FOR THE BIRDS!!!!!!!!
"born on the waters of the Thassa but My life is on the plains of Tuchuk"