Author Topic: Prayers and Thoughts  (Read 410949 times)

Offline ~*jale*~ {Lil}

• Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
Re: Prayers and Thoughts
« Reply #765 on: October 03, 2007, 07:29:35 PM »
my thoughts and prayers go out to Ubar and His woobie.....sometimes i think they need some extra remembering.

Love to you both,

jale
Love is an act of endless forgiveness <br /> A tender look which becomes a habit. <br />~ Peter Ustinov ~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #766 on: October 03, 2007, 09:50:55 PM »
 :-* :-* :-*

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #767 on: October 22, 2007, 09:06:11 PM »
I ask that my family and friends place those I love and cherish who live in California in your thoughts and prayers... I have been on the phone almost every minute of the day with either my mom or my sister getting updates... my aunt is at my mom and dad's house since she couldn't get home, due to evacuations, and another friend is in the middle of the firestorm, literally in san diego... another friend who is hoping and praying that the fires that are in Malibu keep going in a SW direction and doesn't shift towards the SE or else the house he shares with his mom is going to be right in the path of the fire...

Just got news that the fire that is near the one in San Diego, he's in Chula Vista, the fire has laid down, for now... at anytime the fire could be whipped up by incoming winds and it can take off towards the coast like it's heading to, at least now, the firefighters have a fighting chance to get this one under control...

I am checking updates on all the fires, as I have many friends and family in the areas, to say I am stressed, is an understatement.. I want to be there now, at least then, I could be near my family, and know that they are safe, and I could help out with those fighting...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #768 on: October 23, 2007, 10:35:49 AM »
Consider it done sis.

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #769 on: October 23, 2007, 11:11:23 AM »
my thoughts and hopes are with You, Mistress
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #770 on: October 23, 2007, 08:13:51 PM »
im praying that i dont get evacuated......

for all that want to keep up to date on the san diego fires.....

http://www.kusi.com/

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #771 on: October 23, 2007, 08:28:40 PM »
im praying that i dont get evacuated......

for all that want to keep up to date on the san diego fires.....

http://www.kusi.com/

You are also in my prayers.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #772 on: November 03, 2007, 11:10:59 PM »
I am requesting the strong prayers of this family please... my newest grandson was born on the 2nd ..of Nov.. 47 days early.. weighing 4.7lbs... he will be staying in the hospital till the end of Nov or begining of Dec in the nicu.. hooked up to all sorts of wires . today they found he had jaundice. but he still is feedin even though is through a tube of sorts.. quick delivery but a hard one.. his mommy got to go home on the 3rd in the evening to return each day to cuddle an snuggle and I also can see him through the sides of the incubator but until his wires an tubes are removed i can't hold him.. * i so want to cuddle my wee boy*... thank you for you shoulders to weep on as my prayers are continuing each day an nite not only for my request but for those that need them also..

chanz..
duckie rules

Offline dilshad{property of Tira}

• ..and without a dream, what then is the dreamer ?
« Reply #773 on: November 04, 2007, 04:57:16 AM »
you and your grandchild are in my prayers and thoughts.. and i hope for the best

dakota{Property of Tira}
..you can not grasp it.
 You can  only touch the  fire and be seared by it,  even destroyed  in it's embrace, but never can you hold it, not for a heartbeat.

Offline Arlon

« Reply #774 on: November 04, 2007, 06:20:58 AM »
Will do, duckie. With My first one on the way, I have a pretty good idea how worried you must be. I'll pray extra hard for you and your wee grandson.

......Arlon

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #775 on: November 04, 2007, 09:37:13 AM »
Yikes! *huggles the ducky* I hope everything goes well.. it sounds like he's a little fighter, which is definitely good.

If you REALLY want to cuddle something... yer welcome to cuddle kidlet any time ya want... if you can get her to sit still for it... *chuckles* *whispers* actually... all you need is a board book and she's on yer lap for sure!

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #776 on: November 04, 2007, 09:41:37 AM »
I will keep you in my prayers.. I know it is hard on you and your family...and i am sure that things will be lots better soon...

leaves you hugs and kisses..

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #777 on: November 04, 2007, 11:28:51 AM »
Consider it done chanz.   :'(

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #778 on: November 04, 2007, 08:09:23 PM »
duckie, thoughts and prayers are being sent your way, plus a few extra being sent to your new grandson, and daughter... he sounds like he's a strong boy, and I am sure that the month time he is in the nicu will go quickly, though some days will seem to last forever... you know if you need to vent or such, you can reach me on MSN when I am on... *which should be 24-7 here shortly*

Loves to you, your grandson and daughter... *huggles you tightly, and kisses the top of your head softly*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #779 on: November 04, 2007, 10:38:54 PM »
oh duckie-sis ~hugging you so close~
you, your daughter and grandson are in my prayers.
you know how to reach me hon, so if you need anything....just nudge

love you~

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine