Author Topic: Where I have been  (Read 17458 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
Re: Where I have been
« Reply #60 on: October 09, 2009, 10:49:32 PM »
damn...will keep you and Hannibal in my thoughts hon...

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #61 on: October 10, 2009, 07:51:50 AM »
My sister and my dad are looking for him as I am stuck at work the only thing I can think of is he is either out getting a piece of ass or he got taken off by coyotes. Which does happen. The really weird part its been almost a year to the date since I lost damien. 
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #62 on: October 10, 2009, 08:03:14 AM »
WELL...... Wapike just called me.... Apparently Hannibal was just out for a walk or a piece of ass because dogs are just like that.... but the DOG has been found... He is fine.... and is now secure back at home.. 
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

rep

« Reply #63 on: October 10, 2009, 08:05:11 AM »
wooohooo!!...what wonderful news..*vbs*

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #64 on: October 10, 2009, 08:25:06 AM »
monday the 26th Hannibal loses his balls.. i set up the appointment just now.. THANK YOU ALL for thinking of me and my Hanibal im am so happy right now that i cant wait to get home... THANK YOU ALL AGAIN
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2009, 08:33:40 AM »
Poor Hannibal but its necessary.....
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #66 on: October 10, 2009, 08:55:17 AM »
-just laughs at Shy's comment-

glad you got your buddy back darlin! and by the way- hes getting fixed! stop making it seem like such a bad thing or youre gonna give your dog a complex...

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #67 on: October 10, 2009, 09:45:54 AM »

glad you got your buddy back darlin! and by the way- hes getting fixed! stop making it seem like such a bad thing or youre gonna give your dog a complex...

ok Princess when a male loses his balls its a big deal.. a very big deal ...
bye bye!

ndndancer

« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2009, 10:30:36 AM »
i'm so very happy for You that Your puppy's been found!....... You might find once he's had the dreaded "procedure", he'll stay closer to home.  I sure hope so, for Your peace of mind!

Offline Daigon

« Reply #69 on: October 10, 2009, 10:38:10 AM »
Yeah, take a Man's balls and He's not the same afterwards...lol

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #70 on: October 10, 2009, 10:39:41 AM »

Getting fixed isnt a bad thing?  I dont know about a woman but to a guy, bringing anything sharp to do some surgery so you become complacent and boring and gain weight without the normal affects of age is just unnatural.  Thats why your dog wears pink Shoko.

Will not get my dog fixed.  Thats like someone asking me to do the same thing to myself.  HELL NO.

Alex, my advice, house break him.  And if you cant, invest in a $40 run chain or a small dog house and kennel for the coyote problem.

Raz

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #71 on: October 10, 2009, 11:02:31 AM »

Getting fixed isnt a bad thing?  I dont know about a woman but to a guy, bringing anything sharp to do some surgery so you become complacent and boring and gain weight without the normal affects of age is just unnatural.  Thats why your dog wears pink Shoko.

Will not get my dog fixed.  Thats like someone asking me to do the same thing to myself.  HELL NO.

Alex, my advice, house break him.  And if you cant, invest in a $40 run chain or a small dog house and kennel for the coyote problem.

Raz

Hes House Broken For the most part.. does fine, has his toys.. tommorrow I am going to Walmart and getting a collar with an adjustable electric fence.. as this is the first time he has ever ran i havnt needed to, He had been proving to be a very Trustworthy Dog in that aspect..

I dont want to have him snipped but the pros outweigh the cons for me.. if i get him snipped he will calm down, and stay close rto home, the health risks are much much less.. As By Shy's advice I have been letting him become a fully fledge male, so he will behave and act like a male dog.. he wont be gender confused like other male dogs that were fixed shortly after birth... The risk of him getting Dog Cancer is much less with him being snipped so I had always planned on it.. but I do see your point.. it makes me feel like the bad person as Im having it done to him.. To know that Im taking him to a place to get rid of his favorite licking objects justs seems mean to me.. but not having my dog is something I dont want to deal with.. so Thank you for the Advice
bye bye!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #72 on: October 10, 2009, 11:32:36 AM »
I agree with Raz... House break him, if that doesn't work, try the run chain with the small dog house... The three dogs at my parent's/sister's house are house broken, but they are mostly outside dogs, they are fenced in, but they were also considering putting in a dog run like the former neighbor had for his 4 dogs... ran the length of the property line in the backyard, and kept them out of trouble and the female dogs that were in heat from getting to them...

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #73 on: October 10, 2009, 11:53:42 AM »
I see, but just as an afterthought....because Im funny like that...did you know your are more likely to get testicular cancer and any other form of cancer than your dog will?  Maybe we can have you fixed and that will help you in the long run?   ;D

A dogs hyperactivity depends on how you deal with him and train him in his younger stages.  Control is the key.  Doesnt matter if he's fixed or not.  The greatest advantage of fixing him is no dripping, and not lil hannibals running around.  Otherwise, everything else is a behavior modification due to training and what he is exposed to and how he is controlled.  The electric fence might work, though for my dog he just thinks it was made to tickle him.

Raz

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #74 on: October 10, 2009, 12:03:30 PM »
I see, but just as an afterthought....because Im funny like that...did you know your are more likely to get testicular cancer and any other form of cancer than your dog will?  Maybe we can have you fixed and that will help you in the long run?   ;D

A dogs hyperactivity depends on how you deal with him and train him in his younger stages.  Control is the key.  Doesnt matter if he's fixed or not.  The greatest advantage of fixing him is no dripping, and not lil hannibals running around.  Otherwise, everything else is a behavior modification due to training and what he is exposed to and how he is controlled.  The electric fence might work, though for my dog he just thinks it was made to tickle him.

Raz

lol i figured you would reply with something like that.. and Thats a big Negative on me getting fixed.. I do agree with you on im not making my dog do anything That i wouldnt want done to myself but this is the exception..

And what Kind Of dog do you Have Raz?
bye bye!