Author Topic: smoldering ashes~  (Read 3185 times)

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
smoldering ashes~
« on: August 13, 2007, 11:51:11 AM »
i don't quite know how to start this, and quite honestly, i don't think i will make much sense, but that's never stoped me before, so here goes it......

some of you are aware that things were sketchy here in my rt, certian promises were broken, that caused everything in my life to be up in the air. well...things most certianly took an unexpected turn today.

about 6am i got a call, seems the restaurant caught on fire last night. so after a quick shower, on about an hour of sleep, there i stood  infront of the place that has been the cause of great triumph and heart ache over these last 13 months. surrounded by the red flash cast by the fire trucks, acidic smoke billowing out in the early morning breeze, and shell shocked co-managers, we watched as they got the last of the flames out, just in time for the back half of the roof to collapse.

funny how life is...

anyways, as the dawn turned into day, and we started getting ahold of employees, the big bosses rolling in assessing the situation, and the last of the guys with clip boards were talked to...i got another shock. because they don't know how long the place is to be shut down, they're shipping me out to another store. have to be there thursday morning. so far as i know, it's a temporary thing, and then they'll be moving me again. with so much up in the air...i have no idea how long i'll be gone, or where i'll wind up, but know this....each and everyone of you will be in my heart.

well...yeah. that about sums up the highlights, so think i'll wander off and go try to get a nap before trying to pack everything up in a day and a half.

~Lee/lure

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
Re: smoldering ashes~
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2007, 12:10:24 PM »
-grabs..hugs and loves on you so very much-...hun i am so sorry for everything thathas happened..i know how hard you've worked..i remember how happy you were sitting in there showing us that place..i can only hope no matter where you end up..that sooner or later we'll see eachother again and get the chance to sing and talk shit once more..-hopes they push ya closer down here..would be great to have you closer-...i miss you something fierce lee..you got no idea..want nothing more than to go back to that trip and enjoy the time we all had together coming and going..you ever need anything you call me ..even if its just to talk and let it out..-kisses and just holds-
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2007, 12:42:05 PM »
i hope they get you settled and everything works out for you..i am sorry for what you are having to go through.. you have our number if you wish to call and vent.. we do understand.. we will be here when you get back and you are much loved..

Mistress NightStorm and da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2007, 01:06:41 PM »
-knows very well what was going on and just hugs you- You know Beau will be calling you every day as he has been for the past two weeks or so -lol- Make sure you keep him updated, so he can keep me updated, and then I can keep everyone else updated.  Still wishing for Normal, but at this point, I'm just hoping everything settles down for you again, and that you can stay happy even after the tragedy of Logan's being toast.  No pun intended.

Love you, Mine!

Amber

kelsey

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2007, 01:45:53 PM »
love you muchly flutterby..you have not been far from my thoughts

Offline aisling{MTC}

« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2007, 02:04:47 PM »
Though one door has certainly closed (or burned down for that matter) they say 2 more will open. I know the prospect of moving again and upheaving like that has you probably so down and bummed out that you just almost cant face it but beauty... one great blessing out of this is that you were not in that place when it burned down. I know the rest of it sucks ass, but truly I am greatly thankful that the beauty wasnt inside when it happened.

you know I'm here for anything that you'll need and I know you're going to be struggling and losing sleep and feel completely ugh...but sweets, Ive got two great ears when you need them, arms full of hugs when you want them and kisses galore when; well hell I have those for you all the time ~saucy wink~

You are missed, lure and you are loved.
xoxoxo
Connie/aisling

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2007, 05:20:47 PM »
From the ashes good things may arise. *S*

IM me your number please!!!

*huggers* KISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2007, 05:49:07 PM »
With each ending...there is a new beginning.  What you make of that beginning, that fresh start, that new experience is up to you.  And I know you can turn it around and make it what you want.  That is called a triumphant soul, and that Lee, is what you have.

Raz

Offline Kitya

• Surrounded by a multitude of shadows
    • Kitya's Soap Factory
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2007, 06:40:59 PM »
IM me your number too please!! *huggles*

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2007, 08:23:32 PM »
well, before the nap, i was able to talk with the guy i will be working for as of thursday. he too is unsure of how long i'll be there, but he is going to make sure i have two days off in a row each week to come back here before the actual move. massive relief on the packing stress to say the least, as well as knowing i'll be able to peek in for a little while yet.

now...for ya'll....

all i can say is....damn. thank you, each and every one of you.

so many say how nothing real can come from this little box...you all have proved that so very wrong. there is no real way to express how much each word you all have said has touched me deep inside. each one a small light in the uncertain darkness. the unconditional friendships you all honestly offer...i can only repay with love.

now...to figure out how to get ya'll in my pockets, so i can keep ya with me~chuckles~

~edits to add~

Raz...how much to send me a few of those 7th Heavens?
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 08:30:40 PM by familure{AD} »

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2007, 08:53:34 PM »
I'm with aisling - I'm so glad you were no where near the place when it burned.

~hugs tight~

knowing you, you'll come out of this on top. Just remember - one foot in front of the other until the journey is done.

Make it into an adventure hon. Best wishes to you!
~*~~*~

Offline Arlon

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2007, 10:27:59 PM »
Wow... I have to agree, I also am glad you were not IN the place when it went up. Most everything else has been said at least as well as I would have... hazards of working late I guess. I am here if needed, and you are more than welcome to call anytime if you so desire. Best of luck on getting everything back on an even keel, flutterbye  ;)

...Arlon

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2007, 03:18:03 AM »
*hugs my mini-me tight and slobber kisses you*

little phoenix.. *g*

much love and pride in you! 

love,
woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline sareem{MTC}

« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2007, 11:16:44 PM »
ah geeze.....i am so very sorry you have had to go through this.....sometimes we just don't understand why we have to suffer through so much......someday we will know the answer.....i pray you have much luck and success in your new place....and pray things work out for the best for you......for you truly deserve it

take good care lure

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2007, 11:20:05 AM »
if anyone was curious....here's a link. pictures are kinda small and crumy, but they do give you an idea of what happened. http://www.bgdailynews.com/articles/2007/08/13/news/news1.txt

thanks everyone, the funny thing is this is working out for the best...at least for me. get to go spend a few weeks in a hotel room while someone else picks up the tab, get my move paid for...and end up where i was praying they would send me.

although...if anyone has a couple free days and is up to help me pack...or say lug a washer and dryer down three flights of stairs....~lol~

anyways...

love to you all!

and...those that have done the number exchange, thanks. would have gone through withdrawls with out you guys~w