Author Topic: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU  (Read 36274 times)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
Re: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2013, 06:32:05 PM »
YES!!

*coughs and grins*......Theres the fighting Ubar of awesome!

This is definitely a beautiful day, Woobie! I agree with lure here. It shouldn't be long before hes whipping things at nurses etc.

-hugs so tight and smiles wide-..will keep prayin all the same though. Go bro go!

-skitters off happily-
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

kiahMTC

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2013, 07:25:16 PM »
~quietly smiles and whispers~...thank God....and thank you, woobie....~keeps prayers going~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2013, 09:36:47 PM »
That is good news, woobie.  *Hugs* 

I will keep the morning rosary going for you and Rags...looks like all of our prayers are helping...
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2013, 10:03:51 PM »
 :D :D
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2013, 10:34:10 PM »
"Mackenna" has also sent prayers and well wishes to Rags.  I don't know this typist...but I wanted Rags and woobie to know that there are others who are praying for him.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #65 on: March 23, 2013, 09:25:29 AM »
The Person behind Nicolas Tabor sends his prayers for the Ubars recovery

I have spent some time searching scripture and in prayer for Scott and for Woobie.  I will continue these things for my family.  I don't usually post a prayer like this in public but today God has said to put it out there.

Father God,

We come to you today humbled as little children.  Father we petition you again for the health of our Brother Scott. Lord we lift him to your devine hand of healing that you will touch his body, his soul and his mind, father that He be acutely aware of your presence about him.  Father you have taught us in Matthew 9:22, That Faith can make us whole.  You also have told us that if we come to you in earnest prayers we are heard.  Father we know you are doing a mighty work within Scott's body right now.  We also know you are doing a mighty work in his soul and mind.  We are reminded that the things of our hearts desire are only granted when we ask so Father we ask, we plead and petition You Father God for a healing hand and a restoring hand upon Scott.  Lord even as we speak you are having his blood cleaned. The things that aren't right are being handled by your hand and your infinite plan in this.  Lord God put a hand of calming peace around Woobie right now.  Cause her to know and feel your presence in every step she takes and in each thing she does through out her day.  Cause her to not worry as Martha did, but let her to be more like Mary and want to be within your presence as she watches your divine works.  Lord God I pray a hedge of protection around both Scott and woobie that no more will come against them.  Father God I pray for wisdom and knowledge, mercy and grace, for the kindness and love that we know comes from you to fall on these doctors and staff that their errors in how they handle patients and the family's of patients will be corrected and that they will have a better understanding of the positions that others are in and not treat people different just because their backgrounds are different.  Father you have stated before all that No one is higher than another. Father God you tell us in Ephesians that You don't play favorites between a Master and a servant. Lord God I ask for a calming hand and a healing hand upon all of this family.  You are the father of us all and sometimes you do have to get all of our attention in ways we do not understand.  But through Your grace all things are done. Father God I thank you with all that I am and all that I ever will be for the works you are doing and for the healing you are bestowing upon Scott and for the peace you will bring into woobies world.  I thank you for the sister and brothers that know to come to you in earnest prayer.  Lord may you order our steps in all that we do according to your will.  We give you the honor and glory and praise.  Amen

This is the song I can't shut out of my head right now.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aq8P5i9U7-g

I will continue to intercede and stand in the gap for my family right now.

Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #66 on: March 23, 2013, 10:32:09 AM »
Beautifully said Sis...-hugs-...

tons of wishes pm'd to woobie, more on their way... ;D
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline GoreFang The Destroyer

• First Among Nightmares
« Reply #67 on: March 23, 2013, 10:45:01 AM »
Fantastic news, I'm very relieved to hear he's doing better. Keep up the good work nurse woobie.
Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, and its sound is like razors through flesh.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #68 on: March 23, 2013, 02:38:57 PM »
Update:

Ubar has woken and spoken a few words.  He called for woobie and reached out to her.  She's ecstatic and wants everyone to know that she will post a more detailed update later and keep the prayers coming.  He's on the dialysis now for the next 2 hours.  Keep praying everyone.

Raz

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #69 on: March 23, 2013, 02:43:00 PM »
thats great news, I'm so happy for woobie, prayers to the goddess of healing on going xxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline familure{TD}

• woobie's mini-me
« Reply #70 on: March 23, 2013, 02:59:19 PM »
When the text came through at work that He was awake and spoke...they sent me home because tears just started flowing lol

Prayers are continuing  :)

Love you both. Always

To give anything less than your best is to sacrifice the gift. - Steve Prefontaine

kiahMTC

« Reply #71 on: March 23, 2013, 03:31:09 PM »
thank you for this joyous update. as anxious as i am for more, woobie, just treasure every moment and know we are here and so very happy for you. Master Ubar is amazing even if he might say “I'm just me”. prayers of thanks and continued strength and healing.

Offline Medi

« Reply #72 on: March 23, 2013, 05:47:28 PM »
Wonderful news, thanks for posting it Raziel.  I am going to add an evening rosary for Rags, woobie, and their Family tonight, in addition to my morning one.  It sounds like prayers are helping, and that Rags is working hard to get to everyone.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #73 on: March 23, 2013, 07:19:11 PM »
Just a short update because it is late but I couldn't leave the hospital..go figure :)  I walked in at 4:30 pm and they were doing dialysis and I stood in the doorway and he looked over and he said  WOOBIE!  Woobie!! His voice is kind of shot because of all the tubes they had down his throat.. but he was like a little kid that woke up on Christmas Day to find his whole wish list under the tree from Santa!  He said "I love you very much but don't you ever leave me again"  I laughed and said "I didn't leave you, you big moron, YOU tried to leave ME!"

He doesn't know what happened, and he doesn't know for sure how long he has been in the hospital.  The dialysis team said I could sit with him but the nurse came and told me it is hospital policy that I can't and that I could come back at 7 when he was done.  He looked at her and said "I want her to stay!" but they wouldn't let me. I didn't want to get banned totally so I promised him I would be back at 7 and was about to go to the waiting room when his long long time friend Gary showed up and he looked over and said "GARY! my friend!! I have missed you!"  Gary has been up there at least once every day and calling to check on him. I was so glad he recognized him!

So we went to the waiting room and waited...I checked in once with him before 7 and was gonna tell the nurse that I would go get something to eat and she said oh no.. he said he won't eat till you are here to eat with him.. so I went to the cafeteria and got a jello cup to have for dinner with him.  After his dialysis, I helped him eat some jello and drink some apple juice. They are only giving him those kinds of foods till they can be sure he won't choke, and to ease him back into food from a week of tube feed.  And we plotted their demises.. lol.

I will be calling his Dr. Babe on Monday to see if she got the reports she wanted. If not, there will be hell to pay. And if he is able to be moved, he wants to go to her hospital. We will see what she says.

I showed him all the yellow paper. I read him name after name. He was in tears that so many would gather to ask God for him. Moved. He said to tell you all thank you and that God has blessed him with all of you. He was worried that I would leave him but I told him that "in sickness and in health did not say cut and run when things get ugly" I don't promise what I don't mean.  Sometimes I think Scott's mind is God's own private mystery. He promised me that he will work as hard as he can and do everything he can to come home to me. I told him
"Good, because YOUR dog needs a bath" (I do not bathe the dog, everyone has to draw their line somewhere)

Anyway, I must sleep. I have work tomorrow morning...

God is truly wonderful. Y'all are such blessings and miracles in our lives. You cannot even begin to fathom the love and gratitude for your prayers and support.

love, woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #74 on: March 23, 2013, 08:59:00 PM »
Take the dog for a long walk in the rain.  When you can't cry all you have to cry about, a walk in the rain will do it.  And it gets yer dog clean too.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine