Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 523196 times)

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
Re: CHORES
« Reply #3660 on: March 10, 2014, 02:12:11 AM »
forgot to post sat night she tested song up to mat
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3661 on: March 10, 2014, 07:19:35 PM »
help get the sleen cages loaded on the wagons...help her sisters a little today

song greesed the axles this day
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3662 on: March 14, 2014, 05:28:19 AM »
she made bandages from a dress Master Ubar gave her
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

kiahMTC

« Reply #3663 on: March 14, 2014, 03:03:41 PM »
(Congratulations to song on testing up.)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3664 on: March 15, 2014, 09:25:00 PM »
was able to help in camp this night...and talk to her sisters....had fun...

da  flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3665 on: March 16, 2014, 04:11:57 AM »
tested hush for her mat

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3666 on: March 16, 2014, 09:18:26 PM »
was able to serve in her home this night.. spent time with family and friends  had a good rp...lots of fun

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3667 on: March 18, 2014, 05:30:42 PM »
she served in her home last night it was good

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3668 on: March 23, 2014, 02:18:02 PM »
was in camp last night and drove Mistress Izee wagon  had fun

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3669 on: March 24, 2014, 12:15:17 AM »
Was in camp last night took mud bath chased tharn drove wagons slept (didn't cause trouble well not much grins)
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3670 on: March 25, 2014, 09:53:23 PM »
was in camp this night.. drove Mistress Izee wagon until the front wheel caught on fire...then was orderd to the med wagon....

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3671 on: March 27, 2014, 07:09:39 PM »
was in camp.. made sure the wagon she was driving was ready to go and she got her self some more fruit,jerky, bota's of water for the next leg of the trip was able to talk to her Mistress some

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3672 on: March 31, 2014, 03:09:05 AM »
she was in camp last night checked a few wheels on Dragonslair before an attack happen in camp, she took herself and the rest of the slaves that where working on the first wagon ito the first wagons slaves room, kadi and four thralls opened first wagons weopens room and took shield, lances, and arrows to the Free that where fighting on the first wagon porch

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3673 on: April 10, 2014, 08:11:25 PM »
was in camp this night.. served her Mistress and drove the wagon until we stop.. the wagon was looked at for repairs...had a great time ...

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3674 on: April 15, 2014, 01:52:34 PM »
was able to be in camp last night... went riding with Mistress to the med wagon to talk to Mistress Izee...had a great time.. work in the back ground on savanger hunts also last night.. did that for her sisters hush and buable