Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 523079 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: CHORES
« Reply #3675 on: April 15, 2014, 01:54:28 PM »
work somemore behind the sceens.. to help her sisters...will be in camp tonight..i am sure that we can have some fun... see you there
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3676 on: April 22, 2014, 10:38:34 AM »
was in last night and served my Mistress.. went on a shopping spree for Mistress Ubara and the baby and Master Ubar had fun last night it was good to see Mistress Amber again.. glad to see Her back with us..

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3677 on: April 22, 2014, 08:12:33 PM »
was in the camp this night.. i check to make sure the wagon i was driving was ready to go.. check the axles and wheels the harness... drove the wagon until sleep took me over... had a great rp with family..

da flame

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3678 on: April 29, 2014, 12:10:54 PM »
got Mistress her fruit and put is besides her bed....made sure that sam had his food and bota of water... sweep off the Massive porch and steps of the wagon...ate breakfast then had her some lunch.. check on the sleen cages making sure that they were being tented too...they are going to contune to start training tomorrow the place looks good they pick out a good spot..
 it felt good to being in camp glad that we are finially to the place that we are calling home..

will do more later..

da flame

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3679 on: May 01, 2014, 09:30:06 PM »
was able to be in camp this night....meet new people and was with family...rp with hush for awhile .. we pass out muffins....it was good to be in camp.. good rping

da flame

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #3680 on: May 04, 2014, 12:24:29 PM »
((-sent to the training email because she doesn't have the ability to post to the boards-))

This week,on Sunday night to early Monday am,swept the porch of Dragonslair.Was gonna do the steps when walked into the Ubar sitting on them.So ended up sleeping by him on the steps.

Tonight (Wed nite,Thurs early am) I cleaned the counters in the commissary wagon,both sides,and also swept the floor.I was pretty thorough.Put all the trash in a basket and took it out back of the wagon,where Mistress Sidona advised me we can burn the trash that doesn't go to feed the stock or be used elsewhere.

So,still have one more chore to do this week!

Thank you so much!
bauble

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3681 on: May 04, 2014, 03:09:57 PM »
Was in camp the other Eve ( sorry forgot to post will remember) got blood taken (pout) fetched Mistress Ambers special juice then fed self and curled up to sleep in a corner near the cook fires... ( good rping night,was good to see some familiar faces)
duckie rules

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #3682 on: May 08, 2014, 02:35:36 PM »
((posting for bauble as records of her chores))

Hi!
Was in camp tonight,served a little,but mainly observed and interacted with folks.Was quite a commotion!
After everyone left, I went to the commissary,and filled botas with water,and bottles with Paga.I\ve read some like the paga chilled,so carried a basket of bottles to the lake and placed them in the net for such a purpose.

Thanks!!!!

bauble

And Wednesday morning

Hi!
Was able to get to camp before everyone left.Got to talk with folks a bit. I like talking with them,it was nice.
Did chores late.I did my best to clean the furs at the main fire.Used some thralls for help.Basically,beat them a little with broom handles,then a very soft brushing,as didn't want tufts of fur coming out.They might take my hide if that happened!
Then laid them all back out.
After getting to see some of the things that can happen around the main fire,I figured they needed to be shook out at the very least.
Please let me know if there is a better way to do the chore!

Thank you!!!
bauble

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3683 on: May 13, 2014, 09:43:46 AM »
was able to be in camp last night.....set up our guest with a chest and showed her  how to wear the clothes....it was great being in camp then meds kick in....hopefuly will be in camp tonight see you there

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3684 on: May 13, 2014, 02:31:24 PM »
was able to get into the room today on my computer..yay !!!!!!!!!

left Mistress her bowl of fruit,cheese,bread in her Private chambers
 gave sam his bowl of fruit,cheese,bread and boga of water
check on the sleens in there cages.. then check on the training of the pups they are all ok and doing well...
she gather the vulo egges and got to taste a sweet tart that just came out of the oven.. it was so good... i also got me some fruit cheese and bread to eat...

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #3685 on: May 17, 2014, 03:12:54 PM »
chanz made it into camp last night tried to finish a task but continued to bounce a few time out in different directions till she gave up fighting with her rt ...apologies to all
duckie rules

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3686 on: May 26, 2014, 12:21:52 PM »
was able to be in camp last night.. served our Guest had a great time with family

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3687 on: May 28, 2014, 04:36:40 AM »
she collected dung from one of the bosk pens
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3688 on: May 31, 2014, 08:05:46 PM »
clean out the fruit and veggie bends.. and had fun with family

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3689 on: June 05, 2014, 04:20:47 PM »
got Mistress fruit and layed out her clothes for the day..

fed the vulos and gathered the eggs..

was glad that she was able to be in camp this night with her family