Author Topic: CHORES  (Read 522926 times)

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: CHORES
« Reply #3705 on: August 27, 2014, 05:00:44 PM »
Posting for darna.  I have explained that she only needs to post a summary, but right now she can't even get onto the boards.

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: she had risen halfway through the night and went o find something to do. asking a few people till she found a heavy brush and a bucket she headed towards the central fire ignoring anyone that was not hollering at her. as she was new so the guys had their favorites. and they were doing man things. so she was going to try this clean the furs thing. ran back to the wagon and grabbed a broom as well she could whack the hell out of each fur to get the dust out of it. so she ran back having already seen gheeta today. the poking and prodding pisses her off hated to be poked or prodded or ouch. so gatering up the first fur as heavy as it was rolled it up into a tube and with bending her knees and tugging it up on her shoulder then stood up under the weight. staggered got a few spattering of chuckles as she staggered around like a crazy woman before she got her balance and headed for a wheel that she could lay it across. so she oomphed and it unrolled so she could beat the hell out of it.

(18:49:47 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: starting with the comb brush thingy she knelt and started to brush the fur out with long then short strokes to get any yuck that might have collected on the fibers. though the thought that some of that was sexual juices made her shudder anyone ever heard of a std around her. there had been no talk of contraceptives or condoms or anything else that she had overheard so people were screwing willy nilly like it was the 60's and no one knew that you could get nasty viruses from fucking without protection. ewwww so she scrubbed the hell out of the fur making the fur gleam. pausing every few stroked to beat the hell out of that same area with a broom WHOOMP WHOOMP WHOOMP.. putting her whole weight behind the swing like hitting a baseball at once point she stood up pointed far off then took a baseball stance crouched the broom over one shoulder and started singing hey batta batta hey batta batta SWING batta!!! and WWHOOMP at the fur. well she was having fun. the size of the fur was impressive and she worked on it tills he was sweating even in the middle of the night.

(18:53:02 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: dragging the fur around till she got every hort as the girl pumpkin said what the hell it was an inch not a hort or a hand. shaking her head and roleld the first fur up and staggered back to place it back where she got it giggling soflty OOMPS and chucked the furr with a yank it rolled back out perfectly well. Pumpkin woke hearing her and came out grabbing a few other girls. that seemed restless as well. most of the kennel wagon she found was e3ither undesirable for furring or not ready for it so it was only a smattering of the population that was currently residing in the wagon with her. teaching her game to the others they had no idea what a batta was but the motion of the swing over the shoulder throughthe waist and WHOOMP was hilarious. so there was much giggling and laughter as 6 other girls went to work with her. there were too many rugs for one girl to complete less she be at it for a week and even then would have to start over before she was done.

(18:56:49 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: one girl took to rolling up and dragging back to furrs the another couple went to beating the hell out of them so a third group could work on the combing of the furs. each we as gleaming clean as they could be froe resting in the dirt as well worked on these. the whoomp crew was having a blast. the brushing crew was working with darna and we wored from left to right so that each section crossed the next and the work went much faster and we had gatrtered a bit of a audience with late night people. a few of the girls wiggled and bounced to draw attention. Darna kept her head down and worked feverishly at completing the chore she started it was fun with help her gorean was increasing so she could speak with most of the slaves and pumpkin helped her find words she needed. a few of the girls started talking about their favorite masters and who was still out to war and who was back they spoke of injured and dying but once dead a name was never offered and she was not sure as to why but did not ask. call it superstition was what Pumpkin told her.

(19:01:30 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: this girls talk well darna sort of listened got some names and understood what they spoke of a few mentioned master Raz and the Ubar and furs and she just eyed them like ar eyou mad. she knew there was an ubara and that well they were expecting a baby so what the hell sort of man cheated on his wife. .. still brushing then taking over WHOMP duty as well she preferred WHOMP duty got the anger out of her system she worked till her arms were like spagetti and her legs ached and burned and her abs were on fire HELL yess great work out the gathered girls plowed through the furs at the central fire with sped and pleasure it was a chore but the girls made it fun and less tedius. a few of the girls got snatched up by warriors and well they did their thing right in open. making darna turn 9 million shades of red and coughed behind her hand omg how why dear lord. she worked even harder hearing scream and grunts and growls and other sounds that were more animal than human. then of rfthey went to whereever for the night. the others like darna working with joking and silliness. Darna prefered the blac of night for work no sun no hurting.

(19:07:36 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the main camp area
says to ALL
: the last couple of furs needed special attention evidently people bleed on it so a cloth with water and soap was applied by one of the more skillled girls and darna watched and was soon helping but trying not to notice the gore coming off the fur. humming louder as she helped clean them without soaking the fur as that was bad so she was told. so dry clean and then brush the hell out of it and oil the fibers with care to not mat the fur down but replenish the lost oils from the deep cleaning. she paid attention closely and worked her tail off so that she might be useful. knowing the free watched and knew that the idea was hers and she sort of organaized the ladies to help but not in any way bossy more pushing lightly in the right direction. took charge where needed and refused to tell another anything she would not do. when the last furr was replaced before the fire the others that had not been snatched up went to bath and go back to bed
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #3706 on: August 27, 2014, 05:01:48 PM »
This was darna's first chore.

(20:55:18 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary area
says to ALL
: pumpkin was her newest friend funny that someone that was pretty much the girl in the cooking wagon was now one of the few people that darna trusted fully. yes she was owned no shell did she trust the people in this place. specialy the people called free. or anyone that was thrilled and utterly happy about their lot in life. her leg hurt her nose hurt and she did not give a rats ass about the silliness of it made you more slave. so she dragged pumpkin to the side. and started grilling her about stuff in the wagons. did they have eggs and milk and cinimon and nutmeg.. and were there pumpkins on this god forsaken rock called gor. pumpkin laughed merrily and showed her around both the storage wagons and the cold wagon FUCK that it was icy around there how they did it was beyond her but damn goosebumps. there were a few options topsips like apples but more tart.. or more like a lemon larma's what the hell was told never offer one to a free person or else. or else what really a fruit would get you ravished are you high on something.

(21:10:32 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary area
says to ALL
: she tried to remember the recipe from home. apple bread. and she asked pumpkin and she told her it was a larma the solid one as the segmented larma was more like citrus fruit. got it. so she went hunting pumpkin following her and omg RAISINS> bounce don her feet and winced ouch. hunting through the storage wagon for what she needed. yeast like substance. tasted it yup yeast. so took a bit of that and the sartarna flour gathering things in mass would try a small batch and if it worked would see if she could make a larger one. as she had to test the recipe first she was not sure about here and home. so she gathered up the topspits and raisins something that looked like cinimon yellow sugar as pumpkin said that was the most similiar to earth sugar she heard. a few eggs and milk from the cold wagon and darted through the gathered masses. arms laden and listing one way or another as she set all that out. and washing her hands finding a board she could use for cutting and grabbed a knife sharp as shit tested it on the back of her clean arm it took hair slam off ok sharp.. washed the knife and eyed her concoction.. pondering.

(21:16:45 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary area
says to ALL
: with deft practice she cut each larma fruit and removed the pit stacking the pits for planting later. the larma's were chopped into fine diced and carefully stacked and piled up. pumpkin watching her knife skilled with awe.. chuckling and stabbed another fruit started making weird silly noises like HIII YA and CHOP and ugh. as she stabbed and pitted the fruits. sprinking sugar over them as she worked happily being silly cause she liked being silly the fighting song everyone was KUNG FU FIGHTIng started up ... wiggling her but back and forth as she word. forgetting she was in gor in a land of weirdness and horror only cooking before her. choping enough larma fruit she thought tasting one a bit tart... then she grabbed a pot place dit over the heat of the fire nearby and added milk watching it very very very closely. and another pans he took up and added the fruit larma sugar and raisins to start to carmelize thanking pumpkin for some soft butter to add. there perfect. humming happily as she watched the milk come to a low simmer pulled it free added a vanilla bean that she snagged from another person. on the board before her she made a pile of several cups of flour.. put three eggs in the middle then carefully bloomed the yeast in the milk.

(21:24:22 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary area
says to ALL
: watching the yeast bloom she carmelized the apple raisin mixture tasting it as well. adding a smidge of red salt to the carmel apple mixture. humming and working with ease this would be a small batch maybe the lead wagon or the slaves not sure yet. depending on who was brave enough to try it. she whisked the eggs together in the well and then slowly added the small amount of milk and yeast to that and whisked the hell out of that too before she started to fold in the flour with her fingers. back to singing her favorite song let it goo let it goooooo but she kept her eyes away from everyone. the bread was slowly comming together now she added sugar a cup to the mix. kneaded the dough for a full 5 minutes tiill it was smooth as hell. covere dit with a clean rep cloth and WOW> that was impressive. .and wow you gotta love how yeast loved sugar. POOOOF she watched it rise not needing to wait two hours in a warm place YAY... doubled in size fast as hell.

(21:38:04 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary area
says to ALL
: as it doubled in size she punched it down and started breaking off small pieces ad rolling those into balls .. one after the other till she had nearly 100 little balls yeah she made a huge batch of these. she worked with ease and speed cleaning up spaces as she worked. pumpkin wandered off at this point cause she had no clue what i was doing. each peice of dough was now hollowed out a spoonful of the filling was put in and the ball was closed around it then pinched closed with a tine they called it like a fork. she worked with a steady rythymn having tasted the dough and the filling with a spoon that then got washed and set aside. it tasted ok for raw dough so she hoped. each piece was then set aside to rise again. humming softly and steady like calming herself for this. as they were completed set on a tray till they were all in place. Tedius yes but fun for her. her frame never stopped moving even as she worked her hips rolled and popped and switched. and acted like she was all alone in the world she went in hunt of a baker.. well had Pumpkin do that for her. as she made an egg wash and coated all the the apple dumplins. had pumpkin relay how they were to cook .but how did you relate degrees. anyway she stood by anxiously after running back to wash the pots pans and containers having been told they needed to be boiled with the rest. thanking another girl for the boiling and dunked clean items in the boiling water with care before racing back to the bakers.

(21:46:44 )

darna
{MTC}
kettle

[ Main Locations ]
in the commissary area
says to ALL
: she waited on pins and needles unable to stand still till the items came out of the ovens the bakers used golden brown the outside seemed hard and crunchy.. chewing her bottom lip harshly and ringing her hands with fear. of failure.. only cause this was so different from what she did back home. taking the first one cause she did make them she had to check so pulled it apart the crunch of the outer shell was perfect and the soft center then the fruit. handed pumpkin part of it and she took the other. the bakers watched her like she was crazy.. and pumpkin took a bite and the look on her face made darna very happy pleasure the low groan and happy squeel at the flavor. so darna tried it and she was good it was Amazing sweet tart and perfectly nummy. bounced around and did a back flip with pleasure a the YAYA it worked. the bakers split a few of them and the loos of pleasant surprise on their faces jsut solidifed the fact she managed to make a item that goreans liked not to sweet not to sour but perfectly balanced.
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3707 on: August 29, 2014, 09:22:21 PM »
was in camp this night...put cut grass in the mud puddles  in the trails and in the main camp.... also help her sisters this night
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3708 on: August 30, 2014, 10:59:02 PM »
was in camp this night...help saphira work on her studies..got to spend time with Master Cassius all in all a good night
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline saphira{NS}

« Reply #3709 on: August 31, 2014, 10:00:55 PM »
collected vulo eggs for first wagon and camp, and enjoyed bringing Mistress Serinna a tray of food and drink.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3710 on: September 07, 2014, 09:56:16 PM »
was in camp and served our Guest.. did some mending.. gathered some dirty dishes.... put clean ones in the boiling water.. was able to be with friends and family this night a all and all good night

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3711 on: September 08, 2014, 10:30:40 PM »
was in camp this day... got Mistress morning meal....went and got thread from MIstress Sidona..then got my leg broke...but all and all had a good night.. got a new chain sister...yep  a good night

Offline saphira{NS}

« Reply #3712 on: September 09, 2014, 09:05:54 PM »
was in camp tonight and was allowed to serve my Mistress, and spend time with Her as well, very enjoyable evening for sure

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3713 on: September 13, 2014, 04:51:49 PM »
i roll bandages two stacks of them.. did some mending while i was in the medical chamber... will be in camp  tonight as well

kiahMTC

« Reply #3714 on: October 24, 2014, 11:52:39 AM »
kiah served Mistress Thalia

kiahMTC

« Reply #3715 on: October 29, 2014, 10:03:00 AM »
emptied old blackwine and took it to the Painters clan in case they want to use it to make dyes

kiahMTC

« Reply #3716 on: October 29, 2014, 10:32:39 PM »
kiah helped serve up dinner

kiahMTC

« Reply #3717 on: November 04, 2014, 10:21:31 AM »
kiah brought more furs to the main fire, put out new ones and beat the soiled ones.

kiahMTC

« Reply #3718 on: November 09, 2014, 06:21:26 AM »
kiah made vulo eggs and tarsk bacon for breakfast!

kiahMTC

« Reply #3719 on: November 11, 2014, 05:45:11 AM »
kiah collected some much~needed~for~migration bosk dung