Author Topic: help needed please  (Read 2625 times)

Offline leylani

• His lil treasure
help needed please
« on: February 05, 2009, 11:33:12 PM »
i hope it is alright to post on here, i am leylani and presently live here in Kassar , now i have been a gorean slave for 9 years but even though i have seen the inside of a camp here and there i have never actually lived in one, so anybody could give me helpfull hinst and tips i be ever so greatful

respectfully
leylani
She came and stood before me, and then dropped to her knees, resting back on her heels. She lowered her head and extended her arms, wrists crossed, the submission of the Gorean female.

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
Re: help needed please
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 12:50:02 AM »
-smiles- greetings leylani.  What are you needing help with hon?  I'm a Slave Coordinator in Tuchuk here on Maze.  If you need specific tips or tricks with things it would be helpful.

The only things I can think of, living in a wagon camp, is to be wary around the animals.. Sleen are not cute puppy dogs... kailla are not horsies to be playfully nipped at by (they have razor sharp teeth and will likely take a huge chunk out of you) and bosk are not docile cows, they will mess you up.  Uhmm. -thinks- vulo are not chickens. -ducks and runs- If you need any other help, I would be glad to do so.. fiery_hell_cat@hotmail.com, I don't know your home or Masters rule on having folks on your messenger, so if I'm not allowed to be added, feel free to pop me off an email.

Cheers!

Amber

Offline leylani

• His lil treasure
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 01:37:01 AM »
thank You ever so much and pretty much everything lol ,i added you to msn and hope to talk to You soon, i live in the UK and work fulltime but i am here a lot in between

hugs
lani
She came and stood before me, and then dropped to her knees, resting back on her heels. She lowered her head and extended her arms, wrists crossed, the submission of the Gorean female.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 09:19:36 AM »
kadi lives UK as well, if she can be of any help here is her msn

kadi5@hotmail.co.uk

kadi
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline leylani

• His lil treasure
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2009, 07:21:04 PM »
thank you so much i have added you ~s~