Author Topic: How dose one come back after being gone for so long ?  (Read 5660 times)

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
How dose one come back after being gone for so long ?
« on: January 26, 2011, 01:10:28 AM »
I like to know how would one come back after being gone for so long? I know for myself and  i have not been around for a long while now.How dose one come back after losing ones way? I cant seem to feel like I use to in the pasted ,But then i have always been the shy type of person . How can one return even if its just a hour or two out of the day? I know I am not going to be be able to come in as often as i did in the pasted . To those who know me well . I had to leave for R/T reasons . I needed to get my life sorted there and make it right. Yes I know i have alot to catch up on and such,But I will cheak here often and see when be good time to come in and what times are best when there are poeple in the room. Cause anytime i have tried to come its like a ghost camp . What should i do if there is no one there post somthing in the room stating i have been there? I like to to return and vist the old and new poeple i have missed seeing .

Thank you ,
Elisa Windrider
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: How dose one come back after being gone for so long ?
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2011, 12:32:11 PM »
We all have been on a bit of a break for a bit now sis. This is the best time to return. RP speaking we are just moving into winter and it is as simple as stepping out of your wagon, looking around, and just do what you might do in a rt situation. Sweep your steps, check your stock, get your winter clothing in order, etc.

Use the ordinary things to get your bearings once again. When another is there, work together and seek a common goal for the rp session. Work on bonds, family ties, TEAMWORK.

Tuchuk is family. All things spring from that.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2011, 12:48:15 PM »
and should Mistress require there is an almost invisable duck in the shadows if required.. *grins and nods lots.. looking to Master Ubar for acknowledgement*...
duckie rules

Offline Elisa Windrider

• Fire is life....make life burn bright.
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 02:32:34 PM »
Thanks Bro your a Camp! I knew there was a reason why i stayed i cant see myself anywhere but where a big piece of my heart is . I miss everyone !! See you in the future!!

You Sis,
Elisa
Don't Waste Your time looking back, you're not going that way.
    "Ragnar Lothbrok"

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2011, 04:38:06 AM »
and should Mistress require there is an almost invisable duck in the shadows if required.. *grins and nods lots.. looking to Master Ubar for acknowledgement*...

This goes for duckiechuks also!!!

;) :-* :-* :-*

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2011, 02:21:26 PM »
settles back leaning against the nearest wall and just grins from ear to ear.... mind racing da duck is lubbed... woohoooo.. now to plot er um plan her return...... hehehehehehe... then just smiles sweet an innocent like once more..
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2011, 07:26:54 PM »
LOL  :-* :-* :-* ;)

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2011, 10:23:13 PM »
coming from someone who's been around the rp block a couple of times.  Eh, just get back into it. Think back and remember who your char is. It's like riding a bike...or something gorean like..-grin-
« Last Edit: January 28, 2011, 10:25:40 PM by -Sarant'satstral- »
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2011, 05:31:37 PM »
Getting back into the swing of things is a lot easier than you'd think.  Just jump in with both feet and know that you have family and friends here to help you if you need it.  And this Home is good for helping.  Like Sarant said, it's like riding a bike, you never really forget how to do it. 

Hope to see you and duckie both soon.  Don't think I ever got a chance to officaly meet either of you.  Am looking forward to the chance to. 

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2011, 06:31:30 PM »
I can usually be found in the medical wagon, which is where I live nowadays, unless someone in camp drags me out to see the world outside of that wagon. ~thinks a moment and gets a blank look on my face~ Lately though, I have been trying not to do that so much, living in the medical and surgical wagons, but if any one of you two want to come and lend me a hand, I am more than happy to have the help, plus it's a nice way to help get yourself back into the swing of things. Then again, if that wagon gives you the heebie jeebies, then maybe not the best idea.

~glances to my sister Merci and my True and nods to them~ Those two are great in getting something going if you are in need of any help. ~grins and heads out to do some more research, then more than likely try to head into camp tonight~