Author Topic: Truth, Intent, and the whole Shabang  (Read 2097 times)

Offline Nexhias

Truth, Intent, and the whole Shabang
« on: November 05, 2008, 09:06:36 PM »
So... I don't often post to the boards.  I'm more of a reader, of a 'people watcher'..  It's just what I do. 

Lately, though, I've shot my mouth off on a few subjects-- which again, is me.  It's just what I do.  My general rule is to stay out of it unless my cage is rattled.  Then-- I rattle back.  Most often times to the point of pissing people off or hurting feelings here and there.  While I can't please everyone with what I say, I'm not sorry that there are toes stepped on sometimes.  I'm not above getting stomped on, either-- reminds me that everyone needs a touch of humility, including me, to balance their ego.  Good for the soul and keeps in the back of our minds that we each are fallable as human beings. 

I am a blunt Woman when it comes to most things.  This can come off as rude to a lot of people-- to those that know me-- it's just who I am.  I reckon that people are strong enough most times to have the truth delivered to them raw-- and when they're not, I ease off the gas a bit, so long as I know they're not at one hundred percent.  Occasionally we all need to be handled with a little extra care.

Now... why the  sudden explosion of verbal diarrhea?  Can't say...  maybe I'm softening at the edges a bit, though I hope to the good Lord not---Heaven needs a foul-footed, fry-pan wielding Tuchuk Woman, right?  Gotta be on My game.  Or... Maybe it's My sudden realization that time is a precious commodity for Me, and I have to get out the things that I need to get said because who knows what's down the road.   Whatever the reason, I say this:

You, Tuchuk, are loved. 

There isn't one of you... not a ONE... that isn't.  Doesn't matter if I've sat around the Campfire and laughed My ass off with you... if I've spanked you with a frying pan... if I've come down hard on you... or if I've traded words with you on the boards.  Tuchuk is nothing if not versatile, vivacious, inspiring, and above all, family.  I dearly wish I had come to MTC earlier in My years on Gor.  I know I don't voice my love often in the way I imagine folks wish I would.  But I believe when you love folks, you push them to be their best and to challenge them.  Wanting the best for each of you, wanting to see each of you succeed beyond your dreams-- it's just what I do.  But.. I want to say this now, while I'm lucid enough to think coherently..

You are what keeps me going.  Your interactions with one another, from the serious to the silly-- the relationships that have developed and are constantly growing-- the simple words of encouragement I see on the boards under threads such as 'Prayers and Thoughts'-- these things give me faith that things are still good and right in the world, even on the days when my own seems anything but.  You, Tuchuk.. you make me want to strive to be a better person and grow beyond my boundaries.  My Brothers, My Sisters, My girls and My boys...  I wish you could see yourselves through My eyes.  Not one of you would never doubt your individual beauty.... your talents.... your worth... you are each so very priceless.  Never forget that. 

I think it's real easy for folks, including me, to get caught up words sometimes, angry or otherwise.  I could write all day and all night about why I love Tuchuk and the people that make it the best damned Home on Gor.  I can also debate anything the live long day-- still, in the end, it comes down to seeing the intent behind those words.  My intent?  To let you know that you're loved, deeply.  Not just one, or a couple-- each of you. 

The next several months you will see changes in Me-- some you will like... some, you may not.  I will do my best to remain as I have always been, but I will make each one of you a promise, from Ubar down to the very newest slave-- I will not stop loving you.  I will do everything in my power to let you each know that you ARE loved, and how much you mean to me.  I say this not as 'Nexhias, the Ubara'-- but as plain old me.  All I ask-- is for patience.  I will need it.

Ever faithfully,
Me

Don't let your alligator mouth write a check that your hummin' bird ass can't cash.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Re: Truth, Intent, and the whole Shabang
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2008, 09:53:52 PM »
We love you right back as ive learned this giant family is an amazing thing, and i for one like this room for the challenges and the family the structure and all of it... so thank you for the words they did not go un heard...
Alex /Wapike
bye bye!

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2008, 09:58:33 PM »
The truth is, you are loved as well.  From the very beginning to as you are now.  From every new we received about you to you coming in and surprising all of us.  We are here for you as friends and as family.  You are loved just as much as you love us all.  Thank you Sis.

Raz

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2008, 07:59:10 AM »
You are loved very much as everyone has already said...You are in my thoughts all the time there is not a day that goes by that i do not think of You...as do i think about my family as well.... leaves hugs and kisses for You

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 09:04:22 AM »
don't think that I have to say a word as to what my feelings are.. cause I belive that you already know... and still waiting with those dented serving trays.. *winks*...

chanz/aka da duck..
duckie rules

Offline Titus

• HONOR ABOVE ALL
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2008, 10:24:23 AM »
I cincur to that Sister....*S*
You are tops to me
Sometimes it helps to stay quiet when the time is right

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2008, 11:04:39 AM »
Blood, you are exactly that to me, here in r/t and in MTC, you have brought me down when I needed it, you have shown me things that I was too blind to see, and through all that, I have grown a bit stronger... With each and every passing day, you are in my thoughts, and with the strength you have shown not only me, but to everyone in MTC, you are loved more than you may know...

I love you, Blood, and I miss you dearly... ~huggles~

Offline Terran

« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2008, 05:20:21 PM »
Sis, I know and you know that no words need to be spoken. Love is an unspoken understanding in a family but...sometimes it feels good to hear it, even if it is understood. We all know Im not the best with words but, here goes nothing.

Nex, you are a great Woman. You are a trusted friend, a good listener, an excellent advisor, a caring Ubara and a cherished Mother. You are kind, stern, smart, loyal and strong...but above all of this...You are loved, and nothing will ever change that. There isn't a day that goes by that you aren't thought about, and there isn't a moment that goes by that I cannot see the affect you have had on not only the individuals in Camp, but Camp as a whole.

We may have gotten off to a slightly rocky start, but what great friendships don't have that initial moment of craziness?

As My Brothers, Sisters, and the little ones menioned before...as have I...You are loved, and we are all truly blessed to have you with us.
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 06:17:44 PM »
I love you too!

and I have my popcorn, a pile of bedpans, and plenty of clean socks... so Im ready for what ever comes our way!

Offline Shylina Marie

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2008, 07:16:47 PM »
contacts certain people in certain places and makes note to have a shipment of 8 inch cast iron skillets shipped to a certain sisters location.. all perfectly balanced... well marked... blackend of course.... and attaches a reminder note for said sister that when days are rough... the sweet spot is between teh left ear and the back of the head....

ya loved..

smears Bosk Crap on the note so you know who the hell sent it
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline Salem

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2008, 08:51:55 PM »
-scratches my head-
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #11 on: November 08, 2008, 05:42:14 PM »
 :-* ;)