Author Topic: William's Troublesome Trip  (Read 9656 times)

Offline Damiana

• Iberian Vixen
Re: William's Troublesome Trip
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2005, 05:57:08 PM »
Having searched for William for a weekend and nay finding him, I set out again when I hear nay a word about him. Early in the morning with both myne horses fully packed with camping/medical/cooking gear, I head out alone this time. Cringing as I know Kyle wilt twists his knickers if he knew. But he knows when myne mind is set, nothing stops me. I know stubborn yet independent Wench I am.

I must find him and bring myne Love home. Reaching an area that look barely used except by deer. I slip from the saddle and look around. Leading the horses onto the path and in a ways, I discover a few hairs on a tree branch. Frowning I notice it's too tall for a deer to leave hair on. I sniff the hairs and myne eyes go wide. Sandlewood scent. It's William's hair....I plow thru the path and hope to find more signs of his passing this way.
I dance to the beat of a different drummer....can ye name that tune?

Offline WilliamTaillur

• Life is worth living with the right friends.
    • William Taillur's page
« Reply #16 on: September 26, 2005, 05:46:00 PM »
Now a week in the cave... soaking wet from the recent rains and just out of rationed food ... I again try to move from the cave.  Using the backpack straps to snag limbs ... I slowly struggle up the hill nay only 15 feet .. then I sit as still as a statue .... holding firmly to the strap of Mine pack whilst the other strap holds precariously to a branch of a small tree ..... hearing the crackle of twigs and branches ... as if some animal or person be moving along the ledge another 85 feet above me.  Fearing wild animals... I try to get a quiet glimps of what ever be traveling along the ledge.

Fearing Mine eyes be playing tricks on Me... yet hpoing MIne brief glimps of a woman's figure wearing a skirt that seemed familiar.....  I again slowly try to move up the steep slope .. Mine voice softly crackles sorely as I attempt to call out for help...... Mine sprained ankles nay wishing to cooperate and Mine arms weak from Mine struggles the last few days.....  Mine efforts only seem to disturb the birds again and I fear Mine voice nay heard over their clatter.

(( OOC ..... enjoyed the Ohio Renaisance Faire with Damiana and Friends and now heading back toward home.  Damiana RT returned home to family emergency and may be away from chat more than normal.  I will contact those Damiana wishes to know the details of Her RT family emergency when I see each person.  I should be back to normal routine by this comming weekend.  Look forward to seeing you all in MacLaaran again soon   Kyle... will add some photos to my character site you may be interested in.... ))
Tis the joyous things we share with our friends that brightens each day. Tis the concern, care and love shared in hard times that keeps life manageable and our friends close to our hearts.

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2005, 10:08:06 AM »
I'm anxiously waiting now for a response from Dami. Hearing that she left MacLaaran alone to look for William, I asked Tris to once again send out two teams of guards to follow Dami's trail and stay with her once they find her. Send one guard back periodically to keep us posted.

Why does Dami DO that? Wondering off alone without taking two guards with her? Who knows what kind of trouble Will might be in by now?

Offline Damiana

• Iberian Vixen
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2005, 06:57:32 PM »
~Maybe because I am stubborn and very independed? *LOL*~

Hearing the cry of birds I look up and see some circling an area by the cliff side. Frowning and noticing they are scavangers, I head to the cliff edge. Is it some animal they are diving at or? That OR makes me rush and look down into the ravine. Getting dizzy as I look down, I back up a bit. Through the cries of the bird I think I hear a voice, I call down.

Who be there? Doth thee need help?
[/size]

Offline WilliamTaillur

• William Taillur's page
« Reply #19 on: October 01, 2005, 08:50:23 AM »
Mine heard doest quicken at the sound of Mine Loves voice... again I try desperately to cry for her help .. and again nay sure She could hear Mine voice.   Then considering Mine options for a minute or two... that seemed an eternity.... didst take Mine leather covered flask and toss it as high up the hill side as I could make it go.  Miraculously, the flask landed just short of Dami's feet before starting a slow slide back down toward Me.
Tis the joyous things we share with our friends that brightens each day. Tis the concern, care and love shared in hard times that keeps life manageable and our friends close to our hearts.

Offline Damiana

• Iberian Vixen
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2005, 07:22:14 PM »
Starleted by the flash suddenly at myne feet. I look over the edge and see the top of his head.

William tis that ye? Art thee hurt? How far down art thee? If I lower a rope and hath the horse raise thee, wilt that be alright? How the HELL did ye get down there?

Refilling the flash with water as I fire the questions down. Wondering if I need to go find Tris and company to rescue the person below.[/b]
[/color][/font]

Offline WilliamTaillur

• William Taillur's page
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2005, 08:47:49 PM »
Mine dry and sore throat crackles out responses as best I can with Mine heart jumping with joy and hope at the sound of Dami's voice....

*faintly*...... Aye tis I, Love.... and nay easy to move .... *a few words lost to the breeze in the leaves* .... get help.. *repeating those last two words several times.... knowing the ledge above barely allowed room for a sure footed horse to move near where I fell.... and few would just happen to carry enough rope to reach Me*

Trying to move again.. and finding myself slipping back to that small cave entrance... and protecting myself from what appears to be falling debris... hears the sound of glass... just in time to see Mine flask slide by and get hung up in a bush nearby..... reaches out .... and on the third try ... manages to catch the strap of the leather holding the flask... thankful for refreshing liquid... drinks only a little .. carefully.

Then thinking.... out of all the gentler hills o the land... I had t find the one with a deep gully wash big enough to swallow an army.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 06:23:42 PM by WilliamTaillur »

Offline Damiana

• Iberian Vixen
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2005, 06:23:13 PM »
Hearing his voice and lowers the flask before yelling down to him.

I wilt go get help...I will be back no later then tomorrow...hold on Love.

Leaping onto myne horse and spurs him with myne heels towards MacLaaran and those that can help.[/color][/font][/size]
[/b]
« Last Edit: October 05, 2005, 06:26:25 PM by Damiana »

Offline WilliamTaillur

• William Taillur's page
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
Encouraged by what I hear... I settle in for another night in this precarious location .... caressing Mine ankles and noting some of the swelling has dissappeared .... yet finding Mineself weak from lack of food and holding on so long.

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2005, 06:07:35 PM »
Waiting patiently for word from Dami or the guards I sent out.

Offline WilliamTaillur

• William Taillur's page
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2005, 09:15:38 PM »
This evening was full of activity.  Damiana returned to the castle and alerted E/everyone that I had been found and needed help.  Kyle took charge.. getting location from Damiana on the maps in the library.. and assigning tasks to Prae and the guards... asking the lass's to assist with the water ... and the stable boy with the harnessing of the horses to the wagons..

A few hours later found several Guards, Damiana, Kyle, Prae ... all rigging lines to decend the ravine and rescue William.  The Guards assisted William up the ravine while Kyle and Prae heaved on the lines.  Once up, William was placed in a wagon and carted toward the Taillur Cottage.

While on the way back to the Castle and Cottage.. Serenity was found on the only horse that was left at the castle ... an old nag... slow and sure footed.. happy to see Her love.. Prae... as E/everyone returns for rest.  (( Serenity .. get lost on Yer way home??? LOL ))

My thanks to E/everyone for participating ... It has been a long time since W/we have had this much interaction in a RP.

My thanks also to E/everyone who stayed up the extra 30-45 minutes to complete the night time rescue.

NOW .. YOUR TURN .... think up a role play you might be star player in ... one that can involve as many MacLaaran M/members as W/we can drag into the RP ....

(( by the way.... William will be enjoying the herbs Dami uses to help William heal over the next week or two...or..... *MG* ... In RP ... of course))

Offline Sir Kyle

« Reply #26 on: October 07, 2005, 03:44:24 PM »
((Fun night had by the group. We need to do role plays like this more often))