Author Topic: Tales of MacLaaran Castle  (Read 5778 times)

Offline Praegorn

• Lady Serenitee's deepest admirer
    • Praegorn's Path
Tales of MacLaaran Castle
« on: August 14, 2007, 08:01:48 PM »
Just a venture into isolating the events at our common meeting place and home, MacLaaran Castle.

As opposed to the village of MacLaaran thread, this would focus only on what goes on in the castle (are you listening, Tristram?  you're being watched!  ;) *insert evil snicker*   Should happenings move back and forth, well...do as ye may. *LOL*
Editor of MacLaaran\\\'s Herald<br />MacLaaran Council member<br /><br />

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
Re: Tales of MacLaaran Castle
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2007, 08:17:54 PM »
Praegorn awoke with, uttering a low groan as his mind stirred to the beginnings of awakefulness.  Stretching his hand to his side, a sigh of disappointment escaped him and his eyes flashed open and confirmed the worst....that she was nae still here.  Turning now to his side, he came up to an elbow and rested his head on his hand, his other hand tracing the very slight impression still left on it from Serenitee's stay the night before.  Thoughts of the beautiful lady stirred rapidly in his head, awakening him from the rather pleasant dreams he had still clung to from his sleep.  Turning once more on his back, he reached his hands up in the air as if to hold on to the dreams, even as they faded, though the blush experienced on his cheeks would last a few minutes more.  Nodding his head after a bit, he sat up and carefully slipped from his bed, and taking care not to disturb the other side where his love had slept, he placed the hastily scrawled note once more upon that side as a reminder to the castle servants to not disturb that side either.

Standing then, he stretched his arms skyward and yawned loudly, then went to a sideboard to find the bowl of water with which he was his face.  Refreshed after his wash, he dressed rapidly as he remembered he had much business to do that day, and he was in a haste to do it.   Turning a last time to look at his bed, eyes looking still for the impression on the sheets, he closed his eyes briefly and imagined her still there, smiling at him mischieviously, her lovely blonde hair still haphazardly strewn about, the very image of the "bedhead" look she was teased about early that fateful night.  Still another sigh, and a mumbled comment about mooning over Serenitee as if he were a child with his first crush, he chided himself and then left the room, hastening down the stairs and to the Hall's entry door. 

Catching a "good morning to you sir!" whispered by one of the lasses as she passed him on his way out, he took the traveling pack offered to him per his instructions the day before and nodded to the yawning seth on his way out and to the sleepy village below.

continued here:  http://www.webmaze.com/forum/index.php?topic=152.165

« Last Edit: August 14, 2007, 08:33:07 PM by Praegorn »

Offline Sir Tristram

• A Rogue by nature, a Flirt by choice
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 02:43:29 PM »
whisper'n quietly to Prae, so hopefully no one will hear  Prae, isn't it bad enough there are rumors about You and I already?....now You go and admit in public that You're watc'n Me......  how will we explain this now?   *L*

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2007, 08:44:32 PM »
~reads, and reviews and still misses the mention of..~Tris??  What the hay, man?  I never said a thing about watching ye!  Don't tell me ye are so....wanting company now that ye mistake me for *insert woman's name here*!

Offline Megana

• "You cannot find peace by avoiding life."
    • Megana Rose
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2007, 03:50:37 PM »
*Overhears Prae and Tris talking and pokes her head around, to eavesdrop better. Catches Tristram whispering to Prae and assumes he's whispering sweet nothings.....*

*Covers her mouth and runs away before she bursts out laughing*

"Wherever there is a human being there is an opportunity for kindness."-Seneca

Offline Sir Tristram

« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2007, 06:18:07 PM »
seems You nay read far enough......*L*

As opposed to the village of MacLaaran thread, this would focus only on what goes on in the castle (are you listening, Tristram?  you're being watched!  Wink *insert evil snicker*   Should happenings move back and forth, well...do as ye may. *LOL*

Hey, we never said anything about You as spi whisper'n, so nay be ummmmmm  "pok'n" that head around with Prae and M'self....*L*

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2007, 09:20:45 PM »
Seems like ye should be the editor, Tris.  I totally forgot I wrote that. See how forgettable you are to me?    I guess this just means it wasn't meant to me.  You should be with Megana like she has been wanting. ~rotflmbo!!!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2007, 12:17:33 PM by Praegorn »

Offline Sir Tristram

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2007, 12:40:51 PM »
awwww pouts and throws a lil fi  dang Prae, I gave everything to this relationship, and You toss M'aside.....  I'll never be the same........*LOL*

Megana has been want'n Me??..........hmmmmmmmmm now she told Me long ago if she wanted something, she'd ask.........guess she's nay ask'n.....*L*

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2007, 04:02:18 PM »
wanting...wanton.....'tis all the same when Megana speaks of ye Tris! ~winks~
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 09:11:22 AM by Praegorn »

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2007, 07:00:30 AM »
~blinking sleepily into awareness, touching her tongue to her lips before parting them..letting a soft breath escape. Looking around for a moment before realizing where she is.  His chambers were distinctly different from the cottage settings. Turning her cheek into the softness of the pillow as her eyes flutter closed again, her fingertips drawing up to lightly trace the line of her cheek as he had done so sweetly before feathering the gentlest of kisses upon her lips. Turning to her side, cradling a hand under her cheek as her other hand slowly moves over the indent where he had slept...the linen still slightly warm.  A soft smile touches her lips as she leans up to an elbow, her tussled curls falling  over one shoulder, leaving the other bared as her night shift had slid down her upper arm. A creamy expanse of her neck exposed....her breath catching a bit as she can feel the warmth of his breath whispering against her. Nothing could be as wonderful as falling asleep with his arms warmly around her~

~she had been afraid to open her eyes as the night before could have been the very dream she had been having for months. Sitting more fully up, drawing her knees upward toward her chest, hugging her arms about them....thoughtfully resting her cheek to her knees as she softly smiles into the sun's warming rays, streaming though the part in the draperies. Lightly running the fingers of her hand through her curls,  silky tendrils snagging a bit.  Lifting her hand, her eyes softening, glistening as she confirms what she had hoped.  Last night had been real....bringing the precious symbol to her lips lightly....a smile so loving and soft cast upon her lips.  Laying back, wanting to bask a bit longer in these feelings, tugging the covers up under her chin as she reaches and drags his pillow to her, hugging it tightly...sighing softly as she closes her eyes for a while longer~

« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 07:03:14 AM by Serenitee »
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

Offline LadyEmerald

« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2007, 08:12:52 PM »
Hmmmm...a relationship between Prae and Tris...whatever is the world coming to? Tris I would think Ye a wee bit too (I would say large but that opens up a whole new topic *L*) substianstal to be tossed.
As for Ye tender sensabilities....ummm Ye are not that easily wounded. There is always one constant we can count on Tris and that is that Ye will always be the same  ;). Wanders off humming Me favorite dirty lil scottish diddy. The always demure Lady Emerald

Offline Sir Tristram

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2007, 03:18:23 PM »
reads that, and reads it again, then again, not sure if I was insulted or complimented?  *L*

so I'll take it as a compliment and bow'n low to You M'Lady  thank You kindly..   ;)

((and ummmmmm I meant about being the same, nay the large comment.....*L*))

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2007, 07:02:17 PM »
I've read it about five times and only know I was mentioned.  Nae really sure what else was being said there.  But she was hardly showing any reserve as I see it.  Seems to me ye've another lady that's in need of your attention, Tris. ~lol~
« Last Edit: August 21, 2007, 07:44:45 PM by Praegorn »

Offline Serenitee

• Forever His
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2007, 07:36:38 PM »
~overhearing, poking her head around the corner, whispering to Prae~....And ye M'lord, hath one here, that doth need and want ye attention.....~softly chuckling, crooking her finger in a come hither motion toward him~
"If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one."

Offline Praegorn

• Praegorn's Path
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2007, 08:40:09 PM »
oh...my!  ~just grinning a whole lot and making his way over to the one woman he's always so thrilled to pay attention to~  my lady..'tis a finger of danger that you wiggle...~taking her hand and her finger to his lips, pressing a warm kiss upon it's tip~