Author Topic: GATHERING 2017  (Read 719 times)

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
GATHERING 2017
« on: July 21, 2016, 08:29:34 AM »
So we had such an awesome blast.  It was fun, relaxing and downright what everyone needed.  We had  the best spot on the lake and already planning for the same spots in 2017.  As of today 354 days left.  Yes I started counting down on the second day we were there, that's how ready I am for the next one. 

That means plan ahead.  354 days of scrounging and saving.  Set aside some money, have a yard sale, dig under the couch cushions, hell have a bake sale, but what ever you do, get there.  We would love to see you there.  Attend and you will see how much you are missing and the joy of relaxing with family. 

We hope to see you next year. 

Raz

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: GATHERING 2017
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 08:38:08 AM »
NS and i have already started planning... yes scary ..i am going to pick up every coin i see and hide it from NS and G...not going to tell them were the hidding place is....i may even grabs some dollars as well...if we do not see it .. we will not spend it.. giggles.. and i love hiding things.. yep yep.. learn from the best Woobie,chanz,kadi,jade,lure...big shoes to fill... just smiles
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
Re: GATHERING 2017
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 09:32:39 AM »
350 days left

Raz