Author Topic: da board, da board, kay  (Read 605158 times)

Offline fred

Re: da board, da board, kay
« Reply #45 on: June 16, 2005, 04:52:39 AM »
dads' xmas is this Sunday?

*wonders who will remember us?*

Offline kay

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2005, 04:29:13 AM »
fred!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((fred)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Wow I haven't been on here in so long that I forgot my new password.  I tried using the old one....good grief.....but then a lightbulb must of clicked and I remembered my new one *beams* lol
How are you?  Right before vacation, we had a bad thunderstorm and our modem must of fried?
Those should of been fried eggs instead of scrambled....lol
Anyways, vacation was great.....had a wonderful time!  It's always so nice to go, but so nice to return.  Hold on a sec....let me tell Heather....Kris and Texas Sunshine hi :)

Heather!  What do YOU mean YOU ate ALL the chocolate puddin????  tsk tsk!  YOU are forgiven!
(this time)  lol *hugs*

Kris.....just don't let dear old dad know he's right all the time....lol  He does give good advice *nods*
I'm glad you found your way to the new board here and remember change can be good ;)  *hugs*

Texas Sunshine....yeah can you believe that Heather over there ------------------------------> ate all
the chocolate puddin????? *mumbles*  But fred replaced it with orange jello, so that is good?
Yeah it's good....lol  *hugs*

Otay fred....I'm back.  Had to tell the ladies hi ;D

Okay on a more serious note here....I had this on my mind going to sleep last night and waking up this morning.  I would like to share this with you.
One of our best friends has a 12 year old son, Johnny.  It took years and years to conceive Johnny.
Twelve years ago they asked me to be godmother to Johnny.  I was thrilled of course.  Johnny is the all American kid.  He loves sports and playing cards and board games.  He is a card shark.  He amazes me to no end.  Johnny always has a smile on his face.  About one and a half years ago, Johnny was diagonosed with
bone cancer.  Throughout a year of chemo and a surgery, Johnny had this amazing spirit and so did his parents....totally amazing.  A couple of months ago, the cancer has spread.  That means more chemo and
radiation for Johnny.  A couple of weeks ago, I noticed that Johnny has lost his spirit and the sparkle in his
eyes.  He must be in so much pain.  He use to love to play cards with us, but no longer wants to.  My heart saddens in watching him.  He can't walk.  They have to carry him or put him in a wheelchair.  Again I want to cry and when I hear people complain about this or that...it's like I wanna yell at them and say don't sweat the small stuff...life goes on for you.
I have always believed that things happen for a reason....a reason that perhaps we don't realize at the time
and maybe will find out years down the road, but it happens for a reason.  I questioned myself what was the reason for this and couldn't come up with an answer.  But last night, I realized that God has a plan for
Johnny up in heaven.  fred....I ask that you please pray for Johnny and his family.

Offline kay

« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2005, 04:41:30 AM »
Happy Father's Day fred!

I hope you have a wonderful Father's Day on Sunday fred ~hugs~
Enjoy your special day....YOU deserve it ;D
*hands you a bell*  just ring it when you need something *rolls my eyes* lol

Offline fred

« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2005, 05:18:02 AM »
*singin now*

" I can RING your bell ? "

oh kay?

Offline kay

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2005, 06:14:44 AM »
Oh dear Lord....I should of known.....lol
*grabs the bell*
YOU can have the bell back on Sunday....and not a minute before!  *mumbles* and *shakes my head* lol

Offline fred

« Reply #50 on: June 17, 2005, 08:50:41 AM »
besides being clueless .............

I am now, bellless?

Wa hoooooooooooooooooooo

Offline fred

« Reply #51 on: June 17, 2005, 10:19:28 AM »
on a more solemn note now............................

words now will NOT express my deepest sympathy for Johnny and his family.
I truly can not imagine what they are all going thru...... but I regard their emotions and feelings in this situation, as much more heighten to their moments, together; than my normal daily wanderings.  HOW much they'all must appreciate their moments together.  (A lesson I need to remember more)

Thank you, kay, for sharing your feelings and thoughts ..................... I too can pray for his/and their happiness and that they ALL find:  that someday the numbness lessens as time heals: the wounds deeply felt.

~hugs~ and fine words just won't touch the depth of their grief............. and I can only simply say:  "HIS will be done"

To truly appreciate each moment given unto us (*pauses to reflect........................*),  and then say:   Thank you, LORD.

Offline kay

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2005, 04:29:33 AM »
Thank you fred for your heartfelt words and prayers (((((((((((((fred)))))))))))))

Offline kay

« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2005, 04:31:46 AM »
Did you have a nice Father's Day fred???
*grabs the bell*
NO more bell for YOU....lol
*plops down and thinks am I ever exhausted!*  lol

Offline fred

« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2005, 11:17:22 AM »
fred was singin REAL good, then bellless, then bell ringing,  and now......... no bell to sing my song with:

"I'm glad you're home
Well, did you really miss me
I guess you did by the look in your eye (look in your eye, look in your eye)
Well lay back and relax while I put away the dishes
Then you and me can rock a bye

You can ring my bell, ring my bell

The night is young and full of possibilities
Well come on and let yourself be free
My love for you, so long I've been savin'
Tonight was made for me and you

You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding)
You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ring-a-ling-a-ling)
You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding)
You can ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ring-a-ling-a-ling)"

now.....................

Who will ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) ?
Who will ring my bell, ring my bell (ring my bell, ding-dong-ding) ?  noblely ?

zingela

« Reply #55 on: June 20, 2005, 08:18:10 PM »
*posts about absolutely nothing*

hey look at me... I'm an episode of Seinfeld!

Offline kay

« Reply #56 on: June 21, 2005, 04:29:12 AM »
OH thanks a lot fred....lol
I had that song in my head yesterday and thanks to YOU....I have it in again....grrrrrrrrrr...lol

I love those episodes Heather....they are great.  I also love watching "Everybody Loves Raymond" :)

Offline fred

« Reply #57 on: June 21, 2005, 08:57:39 AM »
and is it NOT true that:

"Everybody loves fred?"

maybe a TV show about fred, kay and friends?  that would be exciting about nutting much....... real life stuff.

Enclosed studio picture from scene where kay faints from a whole lot of ados about nothingness:

Offline kay

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2005, 04:33:20 AM »
Oh yes fred.....Everybody loves fred.....You are starting to sound like Raymond there  ::)  lol

Heather....I think Debra and Marie make the show....oh and Frank too.....he has some good lines, but then again so does Robert....and I wonder about Raymond?  lol

Offline Texas Sunshine

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2005, 03:21:26 PM »
*waves hi to all*

Glad you had a nice vacation kay.  Did you bring me back a souvenier? (tell me.. just how IS that spelled???)
Learn from the mistakes of others. You won't live long enough to make all of them yourself.