Author Topic: Hiatus  (Read 2738 times)

rep

Re: Hiatus
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2009, 01:43:19 PM »
i feel badly about the delay for you. i can't imagine it being easy to have to make rearrangements not only for yourself but your family as well. i hope you get your answers soon so you can continue making adjustments.

risky{MTC}

« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2009, 04:47:51 PM »
Mistress risky hopes you get Your stuff done, maybe the delay is a good thing because getting all that stuff done is hard on the body.  I was kidding about the who cares comment.  It must be frustrating that You cannot get things done that You need to.  I have had that happen to me before to.  I do hope that You get new dentures and that Your mouth heals quickly.  I hate dentists to and the dentists wife congrats on the baby.

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 02:08:55 PM »
icky. delays suck monkey butt!..

-leaves hugs for you n stuff-..Hope once it is all done. That you heal quickly. Nothing worse than mouth pain. But hey. Least theres no bone graphs!..those suck.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 04:06:40 PM »

-leaves hugs for you n stuff-..Hope once it is all done. That you heal quickly. Nothing worse than mouth pain. But hey. Least theres no bone graphs!..those suck.

im thinking we need to send Terran  bubble wrap protective suit.. and ship woobie out there to pop him.. that would keep her happy
bye bye!

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 05:26:45 PM »
*wiggling*

*loves popping bubble wrap*
LOL

~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 06:15:34 PM »

im thinking we need to send Terran  bubble wrap protective suit.. and ship woobie out there to pop him.. that would keep her happy

-snickers!!-....oh too perfect...lol
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline Salem

« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2009, 12:18:31 PM »
I hope everything is going well with you and that your recovery is a speedy one.
When you go home, tell them of us and say, for their tomorrow, we gave our today. -John Maxwell Edmonds