Author Topic: Begining work.. In Perfume clan..  (Read 1498 times)

Offline CinaSinclaire

Begining work.. In Perfume clan..
« on: May 29, 2009, 12:11:18 PM »
 :)

(12:29:43 )
Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
in/at the Perfume Maker Clan Wagon
says to ALL
: I make my way to the wagon.. I spot a slave near by..I pause long enough to the thrall and ask him to get some bosk dung and start a fire under the kettles near the waon in small pits for making perfume.. The thrall moves off to do as I asked,, I walk up the steps and into the wagon

(12:32:24 )
-Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
says to ALL
: I take from a shelf three bowls and set them onto the counter.. I then turn to my left and get some iteams down..I set them onto the counter.. Hazel eyes can about the rest of the containers on the shelf.. I reach up and take down four more containers setting them also onto the countertop....I can hear from the outside of the wagon,,The kettles being moved about It tells me that the thrall is getting the fires ready to make the perfumes I am going to try making,,

12:40:18 )
Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
says to ALL
: Humming a happy lil tune while I work.. I then get out a crushging tool to mash up the dried flowers that I am going to be using.. I open the first container. I take out some ..Gaillardia aristata and place it into a bowl adding to it some Linum perenne lewisii dropping it into the bowl... I also add some Salvia farinacea.. and a touch of vanilla powder...with the crushing tool I crush the dried flowers till they are a fine poweder.. I then set the bowl aside on the countertop.. I use a cloth to wipe off the crushing tool..

12:41:26 )
Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
n/at the Perfume Maker Clan Wagon
says to ALL
: I place those three containers back up onto the shelf,, then turning to the second bowl I open the the next three dried flowers I will be mixing up

(12:46:58 )
-Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
says to ALL
: I open a new cantainer and into the bowl I drop a handfull of ..Phacelia campanularia..I place the cover back onto the container and set it aside,, Opening the next container I add to the bowl some..Collinsia heterophylla.. I cover the container and set it next to the first one I used.. the next dried flower I add is Trifolium incarnatum.. I place the cover back onto the container and then place all three containers back onto the shelf.. I use the crushing tool and mix up the floers till they are a fine powerd.. I wipe of the crushing tool and set into a small basket..

(12:52:14 )
-Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
: I then take the two bowls with me I make my way outside and down the steps humming softly as I go.. I move to where the two small fire pits are where the kettles will be placed onto the fire,, I place My two bowls down onto a small work bench there,, I see the thrall working on the fires that are now almost ready I speak to the slave and ask him to hey two buckets of water,, he quickly heas off to get them.. I wait till he returns,,I tell him to put the water into each of the kettles and place them onto the fires.. he does so..

12:55:05 )
-Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
says to ALL
: I then take each bowl at a time and adds the first bowl to the first pot . setting the bowl back onto the work bench,,I take the second bowl and add it to the second kettle..

(12:56:19 )
-Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
says to ALL
: I set the bowl back onto the work bench.. I place covers onto each kettle.. I see that the fire is slow burning just right for a long simmer to make the perfume Just right..

12:58:02 )
-Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
says to ALL
: I know it will be several hours till the mixeture has had enough time to cook up.. So I leave the thrall to tend to the fire and not to leave it alon.. I move off to do a few othewr things

(12:58:26 )
-Cina Sinclaire-
Talon's Woman
-Seamstress-
Assoc MTC
n/at the Perfume Maker Clan Wagon
says to ALL
: I tell him I will be back to check them later,,