Author Topic: Trek To Turia  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Trek To Turia
« on: July 08, 2009, 11:02:25 PM »
Orman Wapike-

All is well, as we have set out to Turia

Terran has sent out his "Elite" as well as Askari for this Duty, they are very welcomed
My men have done very well considering the improtant Family members that are on this Journey
After a few moments of Unexpected bathroom breaks we made better time. Even a case of itching Plague has not slowed us down..

I have stopped the family Members, as Well as the Other warriors near a watering hole for the night, at day break and preggo waking time we will head out to make our final leg to Turia

Personal note

I must teach my men bird Calls as this was a very efficient and silent way of Conveying messages.. as well as have the Fw go take care of personal matters before we set out again

-End Report-
bye bye!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Re: Trek To Turia
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2009, 11:53:57 PM »
-Orman Wapike-

We have made it to Turia Safe and sounds, Good time was made

Accomidations have been made for the Kaiila in the stables as well as Rooms have been reseved and paid for in the Paradise Inn-

General Orders

Have Fun, Dont get arrested, dont kill anyone, dont get arrested, and dont kill anyone..

-End Report-
bye bye!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 02:14:26 PM »
Orman Wapike Reporting

Our stay has been, a good one,
This day we move out for Home, be ready and Prepared your mount have been attended too and the Camp Kaiila are currently being loaded with the supplies

End Report
bye bye!

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 08:08:26 PM »
-Orman Wapike-

-We have left Turia and are now headed home(waited for over an hour so you all got npced leaving.. if you needed anything to be done considered it done.. )
bye bye!

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2009, 07:51:20 AM »
(Thank you Brother, I tried to stay up a bit longer, but I wasn't able to do so... But I will be in tonight or evening at some point to at least to not be a NPC for both treks to and from, only showing up to shop... ~chuckles~)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2009, 01:38:57 PM »
((Just because I want us to be home tonight within good time so we can actually rp in camp..))

=Orman Wapike=
We stopped for the night at the watering hole once more, the Kaiila have been rested and checked as well as a short R & R. We are making excellant time as no unexpected breaks have had to be taken this time...

We have started moving out once more, as it seems there is an urgency to get home, This is not a problem as we have started heading back out earlier this day, just before high noon. I expect we should be back within the inner Circle by nightfall if all else goes to plan..

=End Report=

( just npcing you all figured getting home would be better than simply rping out the journy and since most of the gathering people may be in tonight as well ))
bye bye!