Author Topic: The Feelings of a slave  (Read 2569 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
The Feelings of a slave
« on: January 05, 2020, 11:32:24 PM »
We see by the books that slaves serve.

Some love.

Tell me, if a slave loves her Master, and he is killed and you are claimed by the victor as his property, will you love the one that now owns you?

We already know you would serve. Being kajira you could do no less, but what are your feelings?

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: The Feelings of a slave
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 08:10:12 AM »
This is just my thoughts.  If my Master/Mistress that I dearly loved was killed and I had to go to the one that killed my owner. As a slave yes I would serve them the best that I could to please them.  But would my heart love them? Not for a very long time. They just killed my owner. And yes I would resent them.. but also being a slave no one would ever see that...it is not the slaves choice who owns her..I would still show and represent my home and the collar that I am allowed to wear and Belgian another chapter of my life....And maybe when my heart has heals I maybe able to love again....no one really knows.
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline ruby {NS}

« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 06:50:51 PM »
Definitely agree with what flame said and couldnt say it any better

siren

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2020, 07:24:55 PM »
i could serve another Master/Mistress, BUT it would be far different than the love i held for my past Master.  Nothing can ever take the place of a Master who truly makes you feel loved, cared for, protected.  It just wouldn't happen, because that memory of the One Who had owned me, and whom i came to love so intensely, would never leave....nor would i wish it to.

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2020, 09:41:06 PM »
To serve is a slaves purpose. The only part of said slave they can keep hidden I'd their heart. Should said slave find their Master whom held her deepest parts of her heart was killed and she be part of the possessions claimed. She would serve as she had but her heart would be kept hidden. There is two sides to a slaves life the one she lets go of that allows her to be free in her slavery and the one that lays deep within her heart that only one may hold the special key that unlocks that chained place. I know that I rp my rt in some of my rp. So my hearts key is now hidden as the one who carried it took it with him to Valhalla he rides with the gods now.
duckie rules