Author Topic: Gathering 2020 Canceled due to plague  (Read 6638 times)

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Gathering 2020 Canceled due to plague
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2020, 12:35:30 PM »
Parks and such are open, but things here are a mess. Most are going about life as though the plague doesn't exist, but the upsurge in new cases is soaring. Most just don't seem to care so long as they don't get it. They do not even care about passing it onto their own family members. It boggles the mind.

Stay safe. Take the precautions and hope for the best. Be alive and healthy for next year, and many years to come.

Offline Melanie

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2020, 04:31:31 AM »
Seems to be a theme down here, too. Its mixed. I’ve met older people who could care less if they get sick or not. And then theres the ppl who have their own bottles of sanitizer on the dinner table with them. The fact that covid can affect people in so many different ways isn't helping either. People can be a-symptomatic, but still pass it to others. I find it odd how it seems so... Sophisticated? Might not be the right word. Nonetheless, til all this goes away, just gotta sit back and watch.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2020, 04:36:44 AM »
Is scary sis, to say the least. Just take whatever precautions you can.

Round two is hitting us. Spike in cases, and it is going to get worse before it gets better.

With my luck, it will continue until it finally gets me. Then it will be cured.

:-\