Author Topic: CHAT GATHERING 2010  (Read 18066 times)

Offline Terran

Re: CHAT GATHERING 2010
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2010, 08:19:20 AM »
Amber is calling today.

If someone doesn't mind getting up at 7:30 in the morning to a slightly noisy baby we're looking for a roommate.
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2010, 09:06:04 AM »
Grumbles stupid old drunk people
bye bye!

Offline Terran

« Reply #32 on: March 16, 2010, 08:51:47 AM »
Ok so reservations have been made.  This is Amber by the way, for some reason my account for the forums got banned -scratches head and shrugs-  It's for a smoking room, so if someone wants to room with us that may make a difference.  We're booked for the 6th thru the 12th.  Since we're coming from so far away we're spending an extra night than pretty much everyone. -shrugs-  So we'll be driving in at some point Tuesday night and leaving Monday morning after breakfast.

Amber
Opinions are like assholes...everyone has one just some are louder than others.

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #33 on: March 16, 2010, 06:37:04 PM »
hi-jacks a plane and sleeps on the porch
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #34 on: March 17, 2010, 07:23:06 PM »
Amber is calling today.

If someone doesn't mind getting up at 7:30 in the morning to a slightly noisy baby we're looking for a roommate.

woobies will steal the slightly cranky baby.. and NO Amber, I don't mean you! LOL.. *snatches Bubby and runs*
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Alex

• Wapike
« Reply #35 on: March 17, 2010, 08:56:34 PM »
Amber is calling today.

woobies will steal the slightly cranky baby.. and NO Amber, I don't mean you! LOL.. *snatches Bubby and runs*

well family i have good news but its not the best i have spoken with a few people in the company on my dilemna ... i can go to the gathering IF.... i find someone to work for me for the days i want.. so there is hope.. that I can go.. so hope and pray and hopefully ill be there
bye bye!

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2010, 09:41:20 AM »
Hee hee.  I am counting on gathering to give everyone their Bubby fix and Mom and Dad to get a Bubby break. -beams-

Offline Fishy!

« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2010, 06:02:24 PM »
me and woobie can handle da bubby just fine!! just as long as I dont have to put the kid into that damn car seat.... -mutters- im still offended by the five point restraint

Offline Raziel

• WEBMAZE Mod
  • "In time, all things will be revealed."
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2010, 08:02:05 PM »
me and woobie can handle da bubby just fine!! just as long as I dont have to put the kid into that damn car seat.... -mutters- im still offended by the five point restraint

That means you would have to actually attend and battling woobie for baby time = no time for Shoko.

Raz

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #39 on: March 18, 2010, 08:57:00 PM »
-rofl about the five point restraint-  Well at least my kid is safe!

Offline DaPaleOne

• Do Not Piss Off The Dragons You Have Been Warned
    • Pale Frog Art
« Reply #40 on: March 18, 2010, 09:27:37 PM »
dunno if imma be able to come thi syear....we're saving for a weekened in the french quater this yr..my parents havent gotten to see their other grandchild in over a yr..so i am due for a trip back ot NO..will try if i can but i cant promise nayting
"I Became Insane With Long Intervals Of Horrible Sanity" Edgar Allan Poe
"When I Let Go Of What I Am - I Become What I Might Be"-Lao Tzu-

Offline Melanie

« Reply #41 on: March 19, 2010, 02:53:14 AM »
Four months....hmmmm....Have no idea if I can make it...but will see what I can finaggel.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #42 on: March 19, 2010, 05:13:10 AM »
Would love to show up, don't know if I can or not...depends on work.  Should know by the first part of April if I'll be able to show or not.  -crossing fingers-

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #43 on: March 19, 2010, 08:19:57 PM »

That means you would have to actually attend and battling woobie for baby time = no time for Shoko.

Raz

I knew I loved your brain.. LOL
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline ...haven

• Well behaved women rarely make history.
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2010, 07:31:45 AM »
it seems I'm going to know all of 4 people...that's what I get for being a recluse up there in the great state of Minnesota. Rm 115 its mine..I'm there..just waiting for the date. Water in that pool or not sun bathing is definitely in the plan but this time..with sunscreen!!!! ;D