Author Topic: Taspan is back  (Read 1369 times)

Offline Taspan

Taspan is back
« on: November 29, 2010, 05:05:24 PM »
OK guys I am back. I was away for a really long time due to rt and not having a computer. I have a lap top that I just got today. I do not have my own internet connection yet so I am on line when I am at a coffee shop. I really hope people are still around and role playing I am sorry I have been away so long. I really could not help it.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: Taspan is back
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2010, 06:40:07 PM »
You are most certainly welcome back, Sister.  I took the group to Turia, but we will be coming back to the Lair in the next day, or so.
 :)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2010, 07:28:38 PM »
I am really happy you are ok!  I can't believe you actually remembered your passwords!  *Tight hugs!*
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 09:45:11 PM »
YAY!!!

;) :-*

Offline Taspan

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2010, 08:57:25 AM »
Thank you both for the welcome back. Ummmmm Yeah passwords ummmmm...made new ones and it worked this time! I hope there is bosk milk and those funny things you bake mom. You know those things that are dark on the outside and have that white cream stuff on the inside to dunk in the bosk milk? Its a jungle out there you know?

Ok, jokes over. I been thinking since I been gone so long it would make rp since to rp I was scouting deep in the jungle to make sure we were as alone as we thought we are. I think that would be best. I really can't use my avi's where I am at to rp with. I am inside a church coffee shop and I do not think they would allow most of my avi's. If things go well I should be in the room in a few hours.

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2010, 09:29:36 AM »
Or you could turn pics off so that your screen only shows text.  But there are alot of places to get free wifi now.  Alot of bars have it, most libraries, I think McD's does.  You can get 30 days of free dial up from Netzero and from Netscape ISP, and then play them off each other and have dial-up for $6.95 a month from the one you like better.  I have Nscape as a backup for if my wireless goes down.  And a Cricket wireless modem to get on anywhere for only $40/month.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2010, 10:14:56 PM »
Your proposed r/p would fit in with what we have been doing, both you and Kimba have been out scouting areas.  Only thing I added is that there is a group of about 35 Talunas who are camped about 10 pasangs east of the Lair.  But we reached an 'understanding', and they don't attack us.

And, again, welcome back, I look forward to your r/p, and learning more about 'Panthering'.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Taspan

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2010, 09:25:52 AM »
I checked cricket. They say on their site the more you use it in 30 days the less stream you get for the remaining 30 days. Its a user limit. I am going to check with Sprint and AT&T. The coffee shop I am at uses AT&T and it works fine for what I want it to do.

As far as rp thats fine. I hope we can get more people to interact and rp with us as time goes on. I think people have a predetermined idea about us and that's ashamed since we are the best rpers I know. That's not a boast but most of us know Gor and what being a panther is inside and out. I am proud of the people in our home that strive to become the best rpers they can be and to go that one step father and put the time it takes to really learn Gor. I don 't know it all, but what I do know I am thankful to Kimba for. She demanded I read and study Gor and role play. I would not be where I am at in Gor or in my rping if it was not for her.