Author Topic: The Point Resupply  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
Re: The Point Resupply
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2011, 08:33:29 PM »
There was a discussion in the Administrative lodge here at the Point.  As this discussion took place with the 4 Ubars of the Wagon people, there were some disagreements.  One disagreement ended with our Ubar injured.  It seemed that he broke a couple of ribs on his left side.  He was treated by one of the Point's healers by the name of Conrad. 

The Ubar was found a day later in the stables running a high fever and unconcious for the most part.  For a full accounting, please see the Healer's Report.

Upon finding the Ubar, Madison was contacted and came to the wagons to see what was going on.  Once she saw and heard the explinations, she gave the Healer Conrad to the Tuchuks to do with what we wished.  As of now, Conrad is in custody of the ASKARI and is hamstrung so he can not run.  Madison and the Senior Healer at the Point, Juele, are replacing any supplies used on the Ubar to get him better, all they are requesting is a list of what was/is used. 

There was talk from the Warriors about retribution, but for now, it seems to be well in hand and the Tuchuk are settled down to wait and see what happens next.  The Point's Garrison is also on alert and seems to be a little nervous just now with the armed Tuchuks in their mist. 

Since the Ubar can not be left behind and is in no condition to travel, we will be here at the Point for another 2 days at the least.  Hopefully in 2 days time, the Ubar's condition will have improved to the point that he will be able to travel and we can start back for our Home. 

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2011, 09:32:19 PM »
REPORT;

Tonight the Ubar stood up on his own, and was looked over by Dream. Bandaged up and managed to ride on his mount. The going from the point went over well enough. The healer tied up to a wagon began to wail again as we left the gates. I rendered him unconscious to spare the rest of Tuchuk a group migraine. We are now Traveling within the Point Territory, and will continue through the night.

side note; it is a relief Raziel's wagon is not bumping and grinding along anymore. As the repair's to his wagon went well, and it is in tip top shape.

Everyone keep alert of your surroundings, and be sure to take care of any signs of lack of grease on the axel's of the wagons. We don't need fires.

Commander Soong.
S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-

Offline razz|n.o.i.r

• TCP
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2011, 08:52:30 PM »
Tired, sore. I HATE reports!!

We travelled through the night, and some of the morning to reach the main camp. All freights with their supplies are moving the needed items to where they must go. Tuchuk has done well with the resupply by the looks of how full the freights are.

Stupid REPORTS!

Stock, and the Teams by now have been tended to, and are being moved to where they need to be.

More later. I HATE REPORTS!

Cassius

S I l v e r . & . C o l d
Sarant'satsral Onyxbane

IN | T:CP
- P o r t a l . o f . D r e a m s -
-In Mourning-