Author Topic: Online Roleplayers Group  (Read 3278 times)

Offline Caera Anne

• As long as I have breath, I have hope
Online Roleplayers Group
« on: January 23, 2012, 10:47:56 PM »

This is an open invitation to be a part of a group of online roleplayers, which spans all the chat sites, all venues of types of rooms and about two decades of roleplay. It’s on Facebook, which means, you need to be a member of Facebook. It is called the Online Roleplayers Alliance. It’s a secret group, which only means the posts and comments which are made there don’t show up on your wall, but will only show on the wall for the group. Since it is a secret group, it means that you need to be “invited” to belong. Currently we have over a 160 members and you might already know someone.

Some of us have created an alternate persona using our OOC chat names and created an account on Facebook. And others have happily used their real names asked to be a part of it. No one cares which someone does. Personally I encourage you make another persona, because it is how others know you. It is great place to reconnect with long lost chat friends and hopefully keep our hobby alive and kicking lots longer, which is exactly why I created the group. As we all know, our hobby is seemingly dying off and I’m not ready to lose it, so have made efforts to keep life in it by the social events I host and by this. I’m happy to report we have pulled a few old timers back in and they are chatting again, along with bringing some friends they met elsewhere.

This is not a ploy for me to get a gazillion friends on Facebook, anyone who knows me, realizes, that isn’t something I would do. So unless you already know someone in the group, you can ask to friend me on Facebook, and must send me a message on Facebook that you are asking to join the group. Otherwise I’ll just think I’m being spammed and say no. Once you are part of the roleplay group, you are more than welcome to unfriend me and I won’t feel badly about it. Like I said, this isn’t a ploy to get a gazillion friends.

You’re welcome to PM me on the message board with your FB name and I can ask to friend you or ask to friend me. Just be sure to send me the message on FB that you wish to be added. My name on FB is Caera Anne.  And any of you who join, please add others you know who are RPers.

Caera Anne

"If you lose hope, somehow you lose the vitality that keeps life moving,
you lose that courage to be, that quality that helps you go on in spite of
it all. And so today I still have a dream."

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Re: Online Roleplayers Group
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2012, 08:39:51 PM »
soft smile...

am all set up as spiorad MacLaaran for facebook
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline Caera Anne

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2012, 09:37:58 PM »
And we have you added.     *grins*   enjoy  the group.

Newest threads are about Castles Cardonia and  Dracon. Word doc recently added telling the story of Emaine, it's beginning and then telling the ending.    
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 01:37:15 AM by Caera Anne »

Offline Tesia

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2012, 12:00:32 AM »
I sent a request followed by a msg

Offline Caera Anne

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 07:07:02 PM »
Just found,  though not sure how to add you   back to the group.