Author Topic: mystery Parchments  (Read 3434 times)

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
mystery Parchments
« on: January 31, 2012, 06:44:31 PM »
small bare feet patter as she winds her way thru t' servants tower as she see's tae making sure all t' rooms are cleaned and stocked...as she keeps her wee self busy....as her mind ponders and turns over things as she works....shapely legs flashing thru t' high slits of her silks....lush curve of her hips swaying in a sultry to and fro rhythm while t' scent of white heather waifs as a telltale sign of her passage as she moves thru t' floors of tae tower

moving as she works...as she steps frae aine empty chamber and moves along t' hallway as her hips swing softly as she pauses....as a wee muffled sound catches her ear jes enough tae maybe make her think she jes hearing sounds....then a small but slight shuffling frae t' floor above as she pivots..and sweeps down tae t' hall as she reaches t' stairs as she climbs up tae t' 5th floor as she cants her head as she listens intently as t' small scuffling noise waifts frae t' empty chamber aine tae end of tae hall as she moves....small bare feet padding soundlessly as iffin she crept thru tae forest whit sempris as she leaned t' set down tae pile of towels upon a chair as she crept down t' end as her small hand poised upon t' handle as her wee head cocks as she listens closely

small delicate hand rests upon t' latch as she lifts it and swings open t' open chamber door as she peeks small heart shaped face within as she haulds up a candle as shadows flicker and dance as silvery voice waivers whit a tenative... hello? tis Aanyone here?....as she steps inside t' chamber tae search frae a candleabra tae light t' bath tae chamber in light as she hears a footstep scurry quickly as she feels t' brush of something or someaine moving past her quickly knocking her off balance as she flings out a hand tae catch her balance as she loses her balance and pitches as she lands on her wee arse whit a thud as a lil started yelp escapes her as she sits whit her wee heart thundering in her breast as she haulds up t' still lit candle as she presses a hand tae her chest as she swallows...vivid blue eyes peering around her wide eyed

blinking as she gathers her bearing as she pushes tae her feet t' go after who ever twas in t' chamber as her toes kick against something as she peers down...lil swallow as tis yet another parchment packet...whit t' odd red seal upon it as she bends at her waist as her fingers scoop it up as she straightens and haulds it tae t' light...seeing her name sprawled upon t' folded an sealed parchment as she blinks a sense of foreboding as she hae yet t' find t' courgae tae open t' others as she quickly looked around and stuffed t' parchment into t' small hidden pocket of her silks and moved albiet a bit shakey frae t' room as she closed t' door..thinking frae now t' keep it tae herself as she composed her features...leaving t' rest of tae chambers frae now as she makes her way t' steps and down towards t' hall giving her time tae school her features and stop t' trembling witin her hand

as she makes note tae herself tae hide this aine whit t' 2 others she hae recieved an left unopened an hidden in t' book within tae library.
“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Re: mystery Parchments
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2012, 09:08:33 PM »
(19:38:07 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
MacLaaran's incorrigible brat
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the servants tower and says to ALL: moving witin her chamber....standing in t' middle of it as tis torn hap hazard as she frowns...her gaze sweeping about as she swallows as she hae slipped t' the baths tae enjoy a languid soak and came back tae find her chamber in disarray....tapping a fingertip tae her lip as she suddenly jerks an moves tae chest at t' foot of ehr bed its contents tossed about as she drops tae her knees and hurriedly tosses things out of her way as she search almost frantically ..dropping tae her belly as she lifts t' furs edge and peers under t' bed ....nothing....rolling as she sits in wide eyed trepidation as it hits her whit tis missing as she flinches almost as iffin she hae been hit as her lil heart sinks as she sits dumbfounded

(19:43:44 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
MacLaaran's incorrigable brat
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to ALL: frowning as she swallows and pushes tae her feet thinking mayhaps jes mayhaps...she hae taken it and hidden it in t' library..hoping against hope as she pushes fluidly tae her feet as she grabs a fresh silk and tosses it over her ehad as her fingers snap t' lil closures upon her shoulders as she slips frae her chamber...leaving it as it tis as she scampers down tae steps ..bounding down them almost whit breakneck speed as she comes tae a skidding halt at t' bottom of tae steps as she moves into t' hall as she smoothes her features whit a nonchalant lil saunter into t' hall as vivid blue eyes sweep about

(19:45:47 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
I have just begun a long journey that will run the length and width of summertime and the cool fall air will guide me home...
is in the great hall and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *spots you as you move through the hall with such speed, obvious concern on your face... his brows furrow as you pass*

(19:50:14 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the library and says to ALL: sliding around t' corner as she breaks into a run as golden tresses fly out behind her as she skids up t' library door an grasps t' latch whit aine hand as she nearly tosses it open as she peers in as she gulps as a breathless ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh escapes her as her lil face falls....as her heart sinks into her belly as t' library tis tossed...even t' desk hae been ransacked whit drawers pulled and parchments an rolled scrolls are scattered whit nae regard as she gasps softly as she slips inside closing t' door as she leans her back tae it and sinks down t' floor as she stares wide eyed as it hits it...Who ever hae done it...knew exactly whit they were looking frae and that worried her

(19:58:40 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
I have just begun a long journey that will run the length and width of summertime and the cool fall air will guide me home...
is in the great hall and says to ALL: *hears her footfalls taking off down the hall toward the library as he moves to follow... worried now, absent even so much as a greeting... something was very, very wrong... making his way down the corridor toward the library, in the direction of the scurrying steps... finding the door wide open... he moves more quietly, more tentatively... silently peering around the door frame... letting his eyes adjust to the dim... and taking in the chaos of the mess....*

(20:02:06 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
MacLaaran's incorrigible brat
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the library and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: hearing footsteps as she gasps softly as she leaps tae her feet and whirls...wide eyed nae knowing at first Who it tis as she first though makes her small hand fumble frae t' small dirk hidden in secret pocket of her silks as she gulps seeign Ye face peek around as she breathes deep tae lessen t' hammering of her lil heart as she moves as iffin t' block tae view of tae room and its chaos as she peers wide eyed up at Ye as she works t' smooth her lil features hopping tae convince t' eye that all twas well

(20:05:41 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *does not panic, his face only showing concern for you... confused momentarily how the library could have come to such a state, reasoning quickly offers that the hands that brought this about were not yours... though the sheer terror in your eyes, and the steadying hand at the hidden place in your silks... which he can only guess holds a weapon... he frowns solemnly as he steps into the room, carefully, gingerly choosing his steps so not to cause any more damage than has already been done... pale eyes surveying the damage... scrolls everywhere.. and wondering what of value could have been kept here, without any guard at all, that would bring such a deed as this...* Are ye alright, m'spiorad?

(20:14:33 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the library and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: soft lil swallow as she nods ever sae slowly as she peers up ..trying tae appear nonchalant as vivid blue eyes sweep over t' library 'fore tilting back up at Ye as silvery voice waifts.... mmmmmm aye m'Lord...spi tis okay....yes.....catches her bottom lip between her teeth as they roll it slowly as she peers up

(20:17:05 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *nods soft and slow, his gaze reassuring as he looks to you... knowing fully well that something is very, very wrong... but not pressing... venturing a guess that if you wanted him to know, you would tell him.. he nods* Alright, love, whatever ye say... *smiles warm and soft* 'twould seem the cleaners have a bit of a mess on their hands

(20:23:03 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the library and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: mmmmmmm glancing over aine slender shoulder as she gives a wee lopsided smile that dunna quite reach her eyes mmmmm aye weel spi hae been meanign t' get tae maids in tae do saime spring cleaning in tae library......nodding as iffin t' convince herself as she dunna let aine whit tis wrong ..nae jes yet tis aine more place she needs tae search and make sure it hae nae been found 'fore she knows frae sure

(20:29:08 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *lets the false smile pass... nodding warmly and good-naturedly* Mayhaps I should track them down fer ye? After all, I do nae seem to do anythin' of use around here...

(20:30:12 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the library and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: canting her head as her brows furrow at t' remark as vivid blue eyes tilt t' Yers...slowly... whit do Ye mean m'Lord? that Ye dunna do anything of use?

(20:31:40 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: Well, all I do is meander around, flirt with ye, sometimes fight with ye, though I donnae think we'll be doin' that anymore... 'twould seem a bit silly to me

(20:32:49 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the library and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: soft blink of her lashes as she peers up at Ye a wee bit befuddled....softly mmmmmmmmm We willnae beign doing whit? fightenign or flirting m'Lord?

(20:33:45 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: Fightin', m'love. 'tis all in the flirtation now, fer us, aye?

(20:37:59 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the library and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: ohhhhhhhhh....nodding softly as she swallows as she nods softly as a bright hue rises t' her cheeks as she moves tae sep frae t' library tae clear her head sae she can focus mmmmmm soft murmur as she brushes by.. aye of course m'Lord

(20:42:38 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *smiles soft and turns as you pass, trying to take your mind off your troubles a little bit... to reassure you that you aren't alone, that you have but to ask...

(20:45:46 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: soft lil swallow as she pushes back her thoughts and t' implicatiosn fo tae missing s as she smiles up at Ye 'fore moving as small bare feet pad lightly as she moves towards tae hall..soft sway of her hips as she tis conscious of Ye behind her as she moves

(20:49:37 ) Anonymous : is announced at the door by seth...

(20:50:51 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *follows you with his eyes, noticing the forced nature of that sway, just not ringing true to his eyes...* spiorad... *his voice is calm, but firm... and somehow soothing* I'm here to help ye, here fer ye, here to be more than just yer admirin' fool...

(20:56:46 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: soft lil hitch in her step as she swallows....pausing as she slowly turns.....her teeth rolling her bottom lip as she was want t' do when she was troubled as vivid blue eyes collide whit Yers frae a moment 'fore glancing away as she swallows...knowing sooner or later t' truth wid out be out it was nae as iffin she could hide it as she pauses t' fidn tae words as a torment look crossed her features

(20:59:04 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: I'll nae press ye fer secrets ye would nae freely share with me, m'spiorad... *staying still in the corridor, just outside the library doors... his arms gently at his side, palms open, reaching slightly toward you...* but I'll nae have ye lyin' to me when somethin' be weighin' so heavy on yer heart and yer mind...

(21:01:22 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: slow nod of her head as her eyes lift slowly as she swallows....as she glances t' tae library and back at Ye 'fore swallowing hard as her lil heart sinks...silvery voice waifting troubled..as she just blurts it out as she shuffles slightly as she does. spi's bill of sale tis missing..it hae been taken

(21:03:18 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *brows furrow together, hearing your words, but not quite understanding them... slowly piecing them together...* yer bill of sale? From when ye were sold to MacLaaran?

(21:06:17 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: wee shake of her head as her shoulders slump vivid blue eyes wit a stormy look as she flushes whit vivid color as she glances away... nae...spi was nae sold t' Mac....she was sold tae a tinker who hae money....and t' papers were mmmmmm....gotten frae him by Another ...by all rights and ...spi still belongs tae Whoever haulds t' bill of sale......and makes a claim upon it

(21:08:28 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *crosses his arms...* well then... 'tis just a matter of findin' some new manner of claim to ye than those papers... ye have nae been property fer a very long time, m'spiorad... nae to any man... Papers are only of use to one who would certify them... and there nae be a man here who would validate any such a claim...

(21:10:00 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *smirks wryly* 'tis such a terrible shame that yer papers were lost so long ago... by sheer coincidence... after all... so any produced by anyone now must be some manner of clever forgery... aye? *the inflection in his tone adding strength and conviction to his words.... enough to make them true by sheer force of will* Fer I, fer one, would nae have any man carry ye off by the strength of a bill of sale, even if it bore the Bright Lady Herself's mark

(21:14:48 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: small nod thought it did nae bouy her spirits completely ...she knew majestrates an officals could be easily bought frae t' right price as she nodded slowly frae even a servant in t' day was indentured by right and customer even aine as pampered as she was verra softly spi guesses Ye be right m'Lord...tiem will tell whit trouble if aught will come frae it

(21:15:10 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: (( dammit someone has stolen her typist this evening))

(21:15:55 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to ~PLAAG~Magical Master: (( grins as she spies a specter within t' hall))

(21:16:52 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the library and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: And time will tell what trouble I'll make fer any man who tries to take ye from me...

(21:17:40 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: vivid blue eyes glance upward as she swallows softly hearing Ye words

(21:18:14 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *nods a slow, solemn nod, remaining silent*

(21:21:42 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: wee nod as she forces a smile t' her lips ...murmuing.. aye then..weel....then spi dunna hae t' worry then does she m'Lord?

(21:22:31 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *nods firmer* Aye. Ye have no cause fer concern at all. Bill of sale or nae... *smirking* ye belong with me.

(21:23:37 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: small heart shaped face lifts as vivid blue orbs widen as she rocks back on her heels an peers up at Ye

(21:25:05 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *grins wide and confident* Do ye disagree, mo ghrádháig?

(21:28:59 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: wee lift of her chin as as she watches Ye confident grin as she turns..brushing past Ye as she moves further into tae hall murmuring whit a sidelong glance.. time will tell m'Lord

(21:30:53 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *just smirks, shaking his head as he follows... looking rather carefree for a moment, even taking the time to admire that telltale sway as you walk...* I suppose, 'tis just a question of when

(21:33:53 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: soft lil furrow of her brows as she tilts her head as she watches that smirk as she ponders t' distance tae her moat trigger and t' consequenc es if she was tae moat toss Ye..jes because it is her nature

(21:35:52 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to †spiorad† {CM-fg}MacLaar: *watches the unconscious glance from you to your moat tossing lever... sighing to himself as he shakes his head good-naturedly* Good night, m'spiorad... Have no fear, just as I do nae feel any man has some unquestionable right to ye by piece of paper... so do I nae think I have unquestionable right to ye by sheer power of will and heart.... the final choice, fer yer life, is always yer own...

(21:36:39 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
is in the great hall and says to ALL: *and with that, he crosses the hall, heading through the double doors out to the path to his cottage...*

(21:36:49 ) Bryan
Castle MacLaaran
: leaves...

(21:37:23 )
Mac's lil hellion
†spiorad† {CM-fg}
Castle MacLaaran council
is in the great hall and says to Bryan Castle MacLaaran: slow nod of her we ehead as she watches Ye seeing t' good natured humor as she smiles...softly aye m'Lord....and spi wishes Ye tae sweetest of slumbers this eve and even sweeter dreams

“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”