Author Topic: Death of midnight angel {MTC}  (Read 2621 times)

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach
Death of midnight angel {MTC}
« on: August 30, 2005, 02:34:53 PM »
(17:21:06 )
[PIC]
Taryn Iona
°Courted By Nicolas Tabar°
°Clan of Jewelers°
°Clan Elder°
MTC
OO
is at the waters edge and says to ~midnight angel~{MTC}res: ~tells the outrider to open the cage and to let you out, taking three steps so I stand in front of you, I reach down grabbing your hair, lifting your head back, taking the quiva given to me by the outrider, and slice the blade across your throat, kicking you back away from me before I am tainted with your foul blood~

Ubar, if I did wrong, I am sorry... I have full scripts of what happened before I responded...

(edited to add)
Here's a copy of the script...
http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/taryn/madeath.doc
« Last Edit: August 30, 2005, 02:59:21 PM by Taryn »

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Death of midnight angel {MTC}
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2005, 05:16:16 PM »
good riddance.

Offline LadyMuse

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 09:32:12 PM »
Good Job Sis.....You kept Your cool *huggles* I woulnd;t have.

LM

Offline Claudia

« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2005, 12:04:16 AM »
Geeze what an annoying wench *L*

All I can say is "well done".
aka Savinella

Offline Thalia

• I Belong to Cyrano
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2005, 06:29:42 PM »
dee-mon rant time!

Obviously the little twit has never read "Mercenaries of Gor," in which the free woman, Boabissia, was prostituted against her will by Tarl and Hurtha for an entire day. Needless to say, free men saw plenty of her, and paid for the view -- but her free status was neither revoked nor in need of reinstatement at the day's end. And THAT dignity was afforded a mouthy, displeasing woman being made to earn her keep, rather than one minding her ROLE by taking a disobedient slave in hand, as was Mistress Taryn.

I am reminded, as well, of the scene in "Assassin of Gor" in which Elizabeth face-strips and de-robes a fellow free woman just to satisfy her curiosity as to the woman's claim of being beautiful. Even that did not reduce the woman's status, for it was not a man who did it, nor had the stripped free woman committed a collarable offense...

Many free women were raped in the streets when their city was beseiged. If not captured and collared right then and there -- perhaps the city successfully resisted the seige and its women were not made prize loot -- life went on...

There is no hard and fast "rule" that states "skirt around the knees=automatic collar" --   unless the woman strips herself, of her own free will. But even women found indecently exposed in the city of Ar, by THEIR OWN WILL, were usually given one warning... Perhaps the chit was thinking of the clause which provides that a woman who kneels in submission to a warrior must either be accepted as a slave or slain, under his codes... But that was a way for a woman to force a man's hand, not the other way around.

So what makes the "slave" think she had the authority to cause a free woman to be collared?

The Mistress never needed fear from the likes of that idiot wench..*eye roll* Good riddance indeed!

Living in the land of sun, sand, and Thassa breezes, where the only rule is common sense.  What's not to love?