Author Topic: Castle Geasan Cridhe  (Read 3950 times)

Offline King Thunderbird

Castle Geasan Cridhe
« on: February 21, 2012, 05:43:55 PM »
As some of you may know, and some may not, Castle Geasan Cridhe or Castle Magic Heart, was born right here on Webmaze 12 years ago. While we may have not been here thru this entire time we are back again. Webmaze was where alot of Us got our start, and where we have yet returned to be at home again. I may have not started in Geasan Cridhe but I did start right here in The Medieval Section on Webmaze ....hmmmm the year...February 1999, Dracon Castle, I was welcomed, I was made feel at home. I felt like a part of a family. These things I hope to convey back to my own "family" Castle Maclaaran our neighbor, our extended family I suppose *G* I've known folks there as long as I've been around here. I wish to welcome each and every one of you back to partake of the grand times we always experienced in Castle Geasan Cridhe, we also hope to see this as the new beginning in Medieval chat here on webmaze. Thank you Webmaze and Thank you Family and Friends for making Castle Geasan Cridhe a part of your history, a part of your present, and a part of your future. I think the family we gathered in the past is but a small peice of what we hold for our future. I look forward to being around for a long time to come. See you all in r/p!....we're baaaackk

Offline spi brat

• †spiorad†
Re: Castle Geasan Cridhe
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2012, 08:36:28 PM »
bright smile as her lil palms clasp together as she ponders whit mischief she can create between t' 2 Castles..muuaahhhhhhhhaaaaaa

bright grin....welcome back t' the memories of t' past and tae brightness of tae future!

blessings frae Mac

“Die Wunden des Geistes heilen, ohne dass Narben bleiben"..."The wounds of the spirit heal and leave no scars.”

Offline shadowdancer

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 01:21:08 AM »
I'll pay you a visit when my times match up. Welcome back!

Offline ~*Bella*~

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 07:04:37 AM »
Welcome back M'Leige.
Im so glad You guys are back

Offline Dreamweaver

• Learn from Yesterday, live for today
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 10:36:14 AM »
Welcome back!  I'm sure spi will come up with..hmmmm...something exciting to involve both Castle....   ;)
Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment

Offline Street Shaman

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2012, 08:56:45 AM »
Wow, reading this post you are right. Many of us got our start right here at Webmaze many years ago. I started in Castle Cardonia with King Drago, Queen Caera Anne Gwynedd, Jonathan Veinsear (my RT brother) and the many. It all seems like yesterday. I do miss Cardonia and Queen Rhea. :) However, from Webmaze many of us branced out into the places we are now and therefore I think Webmaze owns a piece of our hearts to this day. I speak on behalf of The Kingdom of Dragonwyck and I am sure also Caernarfon when I say that there isn't a day that goes by that we don't give a nod and tip our hats to Webmaze, who are one of the, if not THE first, online roleplay chat forums for us and many out there.

Thank you King Thunderbird for getting me to re-hash and take a walk down memory lane. I do remember Castle MacLaaran, Dracon Castle, and Castle Geasan Cridhe back in the olden days of online roleplay and chat. Though I pine for the olden days of those times, I realize that we must also look forward, and what better way to look forward than recognizing and keeping in touch with our roots, for surely they grow along with us. Many blessings to you and yours.

Sincerely with heart,
Street Shaman (Prince Seraph of Dragonwyck) 

Offline Tesia

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
I remember first coming to the medieval section of maze.  Starting up and playing there and the wonderful people I met.  I miss everyone here and the times that were had.  And I'm very happy to see You (Castle (Geasan Cridhe) back! 

Lady Tesia