Medieval > Castle MacLaaran

After a Lot of Thought!

(1/1)

Dreamweaver:
I will be moving tomorrow and will be, as I said, off line for a couple of weeks, maybe less just not sure yet.  During the last month, I have been watching Mac, and if anyone else has we see its dead, only anon's in there which is so sad as Mac was once a great roleplay room.  As King Drago said, roleplay has changed, and the old days are gone and I say that with a sad heart.

When our sweet spi was collared to KTB, which I am thrilled for her and she moved with him, the castle went pretty much dead...I had considered, along with talking with Tris and Megana as much as we can as we have all had a busy rt of late to try once more to see if we had some actual roleplay going on some might show up...and as we all know, this has been tried and nothing has changed.  Tris and Megana's Wedding was the last hoorah! as I see it, so many familiar and old faces showing up to finally see Tris tie the knot..and what a beautiful wedding spi put on..*smiles* and I do so miss my mischief maker but am happy for her.  Many of us bet that Tris would never, ever marry,  but I am so happy for the both of them.  Now its time to look to the future, and with me, I miss good Roleplay.  I have many wonderful memories of Mac going back to the days it was at ChatAtlantis 13 years ago those memories will stay with me forever no matter where I am. I've met a lot of wonderful people over the years and am lucky enough to stay in touch with some of them.

That said, not that you won't see me in there on ocassion, for I plan to make it my getaway once in awhile, for Mac, no matter what will always draw me there if only for awhile, a place I can roam and remember the great days of the Castle and heck I have to check up on Seth and cookie, right?   ;)

Tris and Megana, I still want to sit an talk with you and maybe when I return to my online home we can make arrangements to meet and see what you both think, Tris and I have talked a bit and he knows where my mind is and my thoughts, and you both have time to maybe think of something and we can get together when I return.

Mac will always be here at the Maze and ameeshia keeps an eye on it, which I am thankful for...and ameeshia, when I return I still want to meet up with you also and I hope your days are getting a little bit better...*hugs*

Till then I am off to finish packing but no matter where I am you are all in my thoughts.

Dream

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version