Author Topic: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU  (Read 36255 times)

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
Re: Ubar Hospitalized in ICU
« Reply #330 on: August 16, 2013, 09:58:22 AM »
Okay, I have brought him home.!!  He is still weak, and slowly regaining his strength, but I got dialysis set up locally at an outpatient place, and they can do him the three days a week he is supposed to do. He gets a visiting nurse 2 days a week to change the vacuum dressing on his wound and one day a week he goes to the local wound care unit at the local hospital so they can check on it.

He seems to be doing well enough that he should be able to stay home, though I have to take his temp twice a day and even the slightest elevation means a trip to the ER to make sure some new infection has not cropped up. I have to make sure he has a billion meds a day and I got trained on how to redo the wound vac thingy so that if it gets a leak I can fix it.

He hasn't been ready to come on line yet. But he promises he will soon so he can talk to y'all and tell you how much he has missed you and loves you and is thankful for you!  He is just so weak still that he sleeps most of the day but today, to go to dialysis, he made it down our hallway from the bedroom to the living room without having to stop and rest at the bathroom. He made it all the way to the chair in the living room. I know that doesn't seem like a lot, but it is PROGRESS. :)

The wound is healing slowly but nice. They think he might be done with the wound vac dressing by Christmas and maybe won't need skingrafting.

Here's to the powers of God and prayers!!

love, woobie

P.S. we got to snuggle.. in our own bed.. together.. all night..  WOOOOOT! for the first time in 4 months and 25 days.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 10:01:13 AM by prism {*RgR*1*} »
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

kiahMTC

« Reply #331 on: August 16, 2013, 12:12:25 PM »
Cant type thru the tears. Will later. Just know how incredibly happy I am for both of you.

kiah

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #332 on: August 16, 2013, 02:32:11 PM »
At least he is home. :) That is good to know woobie. And know that I am but a call away (will send it to you in pm if I had not already done so) if both you and he want to talk.

And when you and he DO get back into RP, expect me to pay a little visit once more. *grinz*
OOC - Rick

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #333 on: August 16, 2013, 02:41:13 PM »
we are so glad that he is home and doing better..each day he will get even better then the day before....you have our number give us a call if you need something.. so happy that you both were able to spend time at home together will keep praying for you both..

i know it is a good feeling to be home...now both of you stay out of trouble......( that is for Master.. cause i know my sister does't get into trouble she is an angel..)

love flame and NS
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline prism {*RgR*1*}

• Da woobster
  • There are more than angels watching over me
« Reply #334 on: August 16, 2013, 03:34:00 PM »
we are so glad that he is home and doing better..each day he will get even better then the day before....you have our number give us a call if you need something.. so happy that you both were able to spend time at home together will keep praying for you both..

i know it is a good feeling to be home...now both of you stay out of trouble......( that is for Master.. cause i know my sister does't get into trouble she is an angel..)

love flame and NS

LOL That's right!! I am!

*hugs and kisses*
woobie
~*~~*~
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...

'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

~*~~*~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #335 on: August 16, 2013, 04:29:55 PM »
Hearing this news really brightened my day, woobie, my heart soared and the day went very nicely.  *hugs*  I will keep the prayers going for the two of you, and all of Scagnar is rejoicing, also.  *S*

It would be nice if MTC could have a festival that would occur over a few days, and those of us who love and honor Rags and you could come and visit. I am sure that there would be a very high attendance,
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline kay

« Reply #336 on: August 17, 2013, 07:24:51 AM »

OH Ragnar and woobie!!!  I am SO happy in reading this!!  *big hugs to the both of you*  You are still in my thoughts and prayers!   ;D

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #337 on: August 17, 2013, 09:56:38 AM »
Yay!!

I wish that one word could convey all the happiness I'm feeling but I know it can't.

but still....YAY!!!
~*~~*~

kiahMTC

« Reply #338 on: August 17, 2013, 01:29:08 PM »
Still celebrating and still keeping you two in my prayers. May healing and happiness continue to be yours.

kiah

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #339 on: August 17, 2013, 10:17:50 PM »
Hooray hooray!  Yes!  I am so glad to hear that all is well and back to relative normal (the snuggling in the bed, all night).  I am sorry still that you have to keep going back and forth and are still dealing with the consequences of subpar care at that horrible horrible evil place, but I am so glad that things are slowly falling into place!

Offline kadi{MTC}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • Tuchuk's lil pouncer
« Reply #340 on: August 18, 2013, 12:31:19 AM »
so happy that He is Home where He belongs with His woobie seeing to His needs, now He will get all the help and rest He needs includeing good food, she loves you both so much xxxxxxxx
May love and laughter light your days..And warm your heart and home..May good and faithful friends be yours..Wherever you may roam..May peace and joy bless your world.. And may all life's passing seasons..Bring the best to you and yours..

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #341 on: August 18, 2013, 04:29:43 PM »
My thanks to all my family, friends, everyone who has kept us in your thoughts and prayers. I really am without the words to fully convey my gratitude. Words just don't seem to cover it. Rest assured that the feelings are deep and definitely heartfelt. I doubt that woobie nor myself would have made it without them. Again... my deepest thanks!!!

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #342 on: August 18, 2013, 06:30:07 PM »
Ragnar, Welcome back ya old coot. you were well missed all over Gor. (and yes, I am back in Gor as well so do expect a visit from me soonish)
OOC - Rick

kiahMTC

« Reply #343 on: August 19, 2013, 04:37:59 AM »
~squeals with excitement, seeing your posts~

welcome home Master Ubar!!!

~ecstatic happy dance~

Offline ameeshia{B}

• Buddha's pet
  • Be kind to your food
« Reply #344 on: August 19, 2013, 09:20:00 AM »
Yaaaaaaa!!!! OMG OMG Yaaaaaa :)

no words for how happy I am to see you posting again Ragnar and to see woobie posting about being able to snuggle with you overnight :)