Author Topic: Special deliverys  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Special deliverys
« on: December 24, 2014, 12:47:30 PM »
having managed to quietly slip from the great wagon to make her way on tip toe to the one freight wagon still intact.... She slips into its depth to emerge shortly after with a large sparkly sack over her shoulder....moving like a shadow the only sound made is the dropping of small feathers and a few sparklies along the path....moving quickly up the first wagon she sees it to be Mistress Ambers she dives into the bag pulling free a soft cloth wrapped bundle ,with in is a stack of special paper along with charcoal sticks for drawing, there is a sack- bag that could be used to hold medical supplies holding twelve jars of dried powders ( just add water instant colors for painting) and six different size brushes... Also a loooooonnnnnggggggg multi coloured scarf. She lays this bundle gently to the side of the door diving into the bag once more to lift the deep rich wooden case with the carved kites on the lid. She hopes Master Raz likes it.... Pressing her fingers to her lips she blows a kiss to the wagon before moving on...

At Mistress Shoko's wagon a special kettle and tea set is left along with a selection of teas. Mistress Sidona and Master she leaves a set of fine bone handles knives and a large box of chocolates .... Into the kennel wagon next to leave gormas her sisters chocolates and sweet scents for each flame ,kadi,lure and woobie each were left silks and soft slippers of their special colors . For woobie a large bag of candy just for her....
Leaving this wagon she pauses and try's to remember what Mistress Tarayn would like... Grinning she slipped up the steps of her wagon to leave a cloth wrapped bundle holding a medical pouch with fine bone needles and fresh salve jars ready for use..... She remembers to leave candys there also...
Quietly sneaking back into dragons lair she moves to the main rooms setting on the Dias there for Ubara a set of tanned slippers with larl outer covering and soft fur inside ( mucluck style) and a set of fine bone handled( balanced) throwing knives. For Ubar a tem wood box filled with fine cobblers tools and a ivory pipe.... She kisses the edge of the furs then sneaks back to the sleeping area...whispering Merry gormas to all and to all a good night....
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Special deliverys
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 05:20:50 PM »
TY my duckie!!!!!

Merry Gormas!!!!!

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Offline Amber

• Turns Out - I'm Smarter than a House Plant
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 05:28:27 PM »
Aww, thanks duckie! -she grabs all of her stuff and Raziel's gift as well before hoarding it all inside the wagon-  Merry Gormas, beautiful!

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #3 on: December 25, 2014, 04:47:11 PM »
Thank you, duckie!

Merry Christmas!!

NS
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2014, 09:14:16 PM »
Thank you, duckie!

Merry Christmas!
~*~~*~

Offline Taryn

• Finding happiness in glitter and resin
    • Handcrafted Designs by Taithleach