Author Topic: Hello and Goodbye  (Read 1905 times)

Offline Alex

• Wapike
Hello and Goodbye
« on: July 25, 2015, 02:37:07 PM »
Hey all, Its been a long time since I have been online and I just wanted to leave an update to you all. I dropped off of the Role-play seen for about 5 years and focused on me. I started to see the life outside of the screen and I worked on it. these past few years I have had a few ups and downs but from the Lessons That Rags, and Terran, and Shylina I will always missed have taught me is you keep moving forward.. Life is good as I am Married and I am the Stepfather to 3 Amazing Children, I even Have a Child of my own that is now an Angel in heaven. So we have the ups and downs but I love my new life...

With all of that said I would Like to Hand the Character Wapike Back To Lilac and the room. I had the honor of playing a character that was painfully roleplayed out for 9 months just to bring him into the world... I would like to think I brought a smile to a few of your faces and Gave Wapike an Honorable life in MTC.. I do not Role-play very much if at all anymore and I have taken the lessons learned From Mtc and now use them in the real world... So Thank you all and I will be around from time to Time...but My heart is not with the Character anymore, or the room. I just want to enjoy the people I love and make a legacy outside the screen now..

Have a great time and enjoy yourselves....

Alex
bye bye!

Offline Shylina Marie

Re: Hello and Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2015, 02:50:21 PM »
I wish you well. 
Never Meddle in the Affairs of a Dragon.  for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2015, 04:49:23 PM »
wishes you well... stay safe
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2015, 06:15:56 PM »
I wish you well...
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2015, 09:43:09 AM »
I look forward to your call!!!!! *S*

I will take your char and make it an active part of ST life in camp, and run it to wherever it may lead. "Ol Iron Nuts" will be around.

Offline Mercilayne

• MTC - Vintner Clan Elder
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2015, 04:59:39 PM »
Be well and have a great life!   :D

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2015, 06:57:21 PM »
I wish you well, Alex.
~*~~*~