Webmaze > Support

Problem with Webmaze Site

(1/2) > >>

kiahMTC:
Is anyone else having problems getting anything and everything at Webmaze to load? I mean all of it, the message board, the chat area, all of it. Are the Owners of the site changing web hosts?  Or is it just me?

All day yesterday from morning to night, on both Chrome and Firefox, I got a redirect to Network Solutions. When I went to the "is it down" site, it told me the status on Webmaze was "parked" as in it was expired or for sale. I tried many times from 7am to 7pm.

At first look this morning the website looked normal and then on a return trip, I got the same redirect/same problem. This has repeated for a few hours now. Sometimes everything looks great, other times I get the redirect to Network Solutions.

I've tried clearing the caches on both browsers and again, it works for one moment and then  I hit the next page or a link and back to Network Solutions. Again this morning, sometimes the "is it down" site tells me the site is up and other times it says it is "parked" as described above.

I really hope it is just me or that everyone has each others rt contact or IMs because I can't tell you how it felt yesterday to have everything Tuchuk and everyone Tuchuk disappear. In the blink of an eye, it was gone and there was nothing I could do or say to make it come back. It was devastating. It still is. I keep getting glimmers of hope that things are back to normal but I don't even know if this is going to post. If it does, I may not be able to see a reply.

I'm going to post my email due to the nature of this problem but maybe someone can delete that part, after everything is fixed. It's xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx. I hope this problem is just at my end and not with everyone. I wish you well.

Buddha:
The site is working again.

There was a technical problem with the domain registrar. The domain name was temporarily parked until this was resolved. This was fixed early on Thursday morning, but it takes as long as 48 hour to propagate throughout the internet.

Buddha:
The forum is working. There is an issue with the chat rooms. Working on it.

Buddha:
The chat rooms are working now.

Sidona:
Thanks Buddha.
I'm with kiah, with everything Tuchuk "gone", I was having panic attacks.

:-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version