Author Topic: What does slavery and collars mean to you  (Read 2180 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
What does slavery and collars mean to you
« on: August 07, 2019, 11:00:11 AM »

this was a topic from way back that i think should be asked again.. l and to let us know what it really means to everyone... it is also a reminder  to us all...

What does slavery and collars means  to me:

i have been in many collars in my years on gor... so many that i cant even remember most of my names or the Masters names for that matter....i have even been a Free before..( which was not in my heart to be a Free)...

untill i kneel down and really had a heart to heart talk with my Mistress about a lot of things... it was from Her talks that really started that little spark deep with in my belly.   She showed me trust,honor,love,careing, and most of all honesty.....i know i am a slave at heart.. and i know that my Mistress doesnt need me in her life to contuine to live...it was not untill, that Mistress collared me that i truly understood what people were talking about the fires in the belly..and i was able to comptely give my heart, mind, soul, body to Her..it is a great feeling to know that you are able to serve someone to the best of your ability to please Them....it is great to be able to do things for Them when not even ask to do so..
 i do not mind being nothing. or making any choices...i know that the path of slavery is not an easy road.  i know with gudince that i will make it throughout what lays ahead..

Being collard is liking having to breath. you cant live with out it...you need to feel the steel around your neck... you need to feel the  power of the Masters/Mistresses....you live to serve and to please..

the worst fear that i have is not having Mistress's steel around my neck.. i would not make it..that is a constaint reminder of what and who i am....serving from the heart...knowing what will please and how to read Your owner...

I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: What does slavery and collars mean to you
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 05:49:38 PM »
Responsibility.

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: What does slavery and collars mean to you
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2019, 06:16:12 PM »
yes Master and responsibility ..
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.