Author Topic: My Patriots  (Read 2261 times)

kiahMTC

My Patriots
« on: January 25, 2016, 03:55:19 AM »

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
Re: My Patriots
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2016, 06:35:55 AM »
OOC - Rick

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2016, 07:31:23 AM »
Shall we talk about your team Rick?

Super Bowl XX (1-26-86) -- Chicago 46, New England Patriots 10.
Super Bowl XLI (2-4-07) -- Indianapolis Colts 29, Chicago 17.

So who makes the Bears franchise cry? Pretty much everyone except the Browns, Texans, Jaguars, and Lions. These are the only teams that have never gone to the Super Bowl. So pretty much, the Bears are only two steps above them. Went twice, won once.

And so you know, the only team the Patriots have never beaten with Brady at the helm, is the Patriots. He started with the Patriots and has never played for another team, but has beaten them all.

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2016, 08:32:54 AM »
That Super Bowl against the Broncos was played in rough conditions, but I do have to admit that Manning kicked the Bear's asses.

Actually, after Hester ran that opening kickoff back for a touchdown I thought the Bears would win.

I do have to toss Brady a bone for his tenacity and toughness this year, esp. after the whole deflategate scandal, and had it not have been Manning who would go up against him, they might have won it. (BTW, the roomie wanted the Pats because of the Brady Factor)

I think he is a first ballot Hall of Famer, even with deflategate over his head. In fact, I think deflategate would be the downfall of Goodell (or as a friend of mine calls him, GoodINHell)
OOC - Rick

kiahMTC

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2016, 12:48:22 PM »
I don't mind Brady crying. I'd rather he care than just play for the money.