Author Topic: Butchered High Thalarion  (Read 1340 times)

Offline Mariposa

• Butcher Clan Elder/ Healer/Mad Scientist MTC
Butchered High Thalarion
« on: June 01, 2016, 07:04:33 PM »

(20:13:29 )
[PIC]
Mariposa
Butcher Clan Elder
Apprentice Healer
MTC
O

[Migration]
stopped to rest or repair
says to ALL

: heading into my clan wagon I grab my book, tools and a few thralls that were up. who throw ropes over the support beams of my wagon. then I head over and start sketching and taking notes in my book as aa circle the beast
(20:22:05 )
[PIC]
Mariposa
Butcher Clan Elder
Apprentice Healer
MTC
O

[Migration]
says to ALL

: since this was a war beast i assumed it was the high thaalarion, and not the draft thalarion (not much deion given) So thus being noted the front leg would not be a problem,it was more like an earthen raptor then an iguana. that told me it had a high tolerance for pain and would probably put up a fight , the belly, low, between the legs would be the weak spot then. after much of my research last night , I would need to stretch the beast out before I gutted it, stop it from being able to move at all, and tie the mouth closed
(20:22:30 )
[PIC]
Mariposa
Butcher Clan Elder
Apprentice Healer
MTC
O

[Migration]
says to ALL

: (des. cription)

(20:27:29 )
[PIC]
Mariposa
Butcher Clan Elder
Apprentice Healer
MTC
O

[Migration]
says to ALL

: jotting a few more notes before I nodded. the reins were taken and lead the beast more towards the grass away from the camp just a bit. leading the animal into the two ropes that would cinch his feet and yank them from under him at my call. a rope was tied around the mouth to keep it closed, the tail though, that will probably take someone out, unless. another rope was lassoed around that as well.pulling my quiva from my boot I nodded to the thralls, yanking his feet out from under him, pinning his tal to the ground. as soon as the beat hit the ground, stunned only a split second i rushed its belly and stuck it in its throat and ran it from his throat to what would be the groin. just as the painic hit I was walking away from the beast, blood sprayed from head to foot on me, the guts pooling onto the ground, the death throws only helping to bleed him dry. its muffled squeals were sure to wake someone

(20:34:25 )
[PIC]
Mariposa
Butcher Clan Elder
Apprentice Healer
MTC
O

[Migration]
says to ALL

: the soft breeze tuft up my curls, the look in my eyes was that all to familiar singing in my blood as the old rush rode over me like waves, bringing that calm to my center. turning to watch the thalarion staring at me breathing its last breaths before its body was hoisted upside down. thralls came to clean the spilled guts and place bucket under for the dripping blood. dropping the uiva into the rep cloth to be cleaned later. next was my flay knife. crouching in motion i slid it from its home in my box and was on the thalarion. throat, heart, and rest of its guts came out in handfuls into the bucket near by. the metal rods were already being put in place to brop the ribs open while i was half inside the body of the beast getting the last remnants out

(20:47:35 )
[PIC]
Mariposa
Butcher Clan Elder
Apprentice Healer
MTC
O

[Migration]
says to ALL

: turing back to my beast I drop the knife and pick up the skinning knife, walking over I examine the incision i hand made, fiddling with the scaly flesh and laugh softly
"easy"
walking back to my box I grabbed the cleaver first and took off the tail. as i walked towards to from a sideways angle I cocked my arm back and swung with all i had splitting the tail right at the rear. as it dropped to the floor a thrall took it and wrapped it, moving it to the shadows of the wagon. then i ran the skinning knife from the top of the incision around the snout and eyes, then down the otherway, around and waste removal system it hand. then just like any other animal it was peeled clean. the muscles of the beast looking even more spectacular not covered. quite an impressive animal. nect the gi organs and openings were removed, eyes brains and all matter left was into the bucket of guts. the beast was lowered to my height where i then took my time pulling the teeth out, wrapping them in a rep cloth they were put into my bag for delivery. the body would need to cool before i could cut it anyfurther or risk toughened meat