Author Topic: hope  (Read 767 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
hope
« on: June 20, 2016, 07:18:46 AM »
hope ... where is your serve ? and your dance that you were going to send me 2 weeks ago....i have told you that i could be in camp any time unless i have a drs visit.. i have not seen you.. you need to start coming into camp and doing your chores. you have 3 chores that are to be done every week..plus you need to work on your pagar test...

all you have to do is let me..chanz,kadi,jade or my self when you will be in camp and i will bet you that one or more of us will be there.. you can do the chores with out anyone having to be in camp...

please respond to this
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline hope{MTC}-Sr. Mat

Re: hope
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 09:53:28 PM »
Flame I will email you in here.

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: hope
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2016, 12:25:10 AM »
flame will not be running after you and begging you any longer.  You are not showing us you wish to be a valuable member of Tuchuk.  Make yourself a part of camp.....or not.

NightStorm
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~