Author Topic: Kimba and Medi  (Read 544 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Kimba and Medi
« on: July 06, 2016, 09:01:59 PM »
...Kimba and Medi are at the Lair's 'Dancing Circle'...*S*

https://youtu.be/o-GsA21y8Wc
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
Re: Kimba and Medi
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2016, 07:50:00 PM »
They like a bit slavish, those dancers.  *smirks*  I look alot better than that in Second Life.  Especially dancing, but you are gonna have to come in world to see that.

Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2016, 11:18:18 AM »
...Are you in a Gor World, Sis?  I don't want to 'dual' if I create a new Char to visit you...*S*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Kimba~

• C'est la vie, c'est le Gor.
    • PantherClaw Taluna Jungle Homepage
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2016, 11:40:49 AM »
It has long been established that SL and ChatGor are totally separate, and it is not dualling to play different characters in both places.  I know that several SI Bonds play on SL, where dualling is not even a concept, as most Goreans have more than one SL avitar, and speak in terms of Primary-Character and 'Alts', Alternative-Characters.  With only one avitar, I am a rarity; but even I play in multiple realms from Star Trek to BDSM.
Kimba, PantherClaw Taluna Jungle, WM

We have it in our power to begin the world over again.~
Thomas Paine

Offline Medi

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2017, 07:48:42 AM »
...I have came down with a severe case of agrophobia in my latter years...a fear of heights.  When I was younger, I climbed to the top tower of the Eifle Tower in France, and looked down from the railing and took pictures.  I also flew a sailplane to 10,000 feet, I couldn't go higher, since I had no oxygen, and no engine...I could have gotten higher, it was a great thermal, but I also didn't have a radio...You get that high, you need to check in with SF Tower.  I flew over Lake Berryessa, and then back to the field, I was up for over two hours...it was my second solo.  But a few years ago, when we went to Japan, I got very anxious as the elevator rose at Tokyo Tower...and when it docked, I stayed very close to the interior...I handed my camera to my son to take a pic of 'Fuji San'...If I really found myself on the top of this tower, I would not dance...I would lay down and gibber with fear until I was taken down...*S*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman

Offline Medi

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2017, 12:23:55 PM »
...Just have to add...I took a tow to 5,000 feet, and then pulled the lever and banked hard to the right.  The tug banked hard left so the tow rope wouldn't catch me, and I settled into fly...it was my second solo.  I hunted thermals one after the other, the 'wave' wasn't present.  I kept being swept downwind, and soon I was down to 1,500 feet, and and saw a radar station off to my side.  My instructor had always told me to be at least 2,500 feet when I saw that.  I figured I was going to crash, and just pointed the nose of the sailplane to the lowest area, and thought over what to do...They had told me to steer the plane into the trees if you had to crash...do never raise the nose up, you will stall.  Suddenly, I felt a huge bump on my bottom, and turned hard to the right...It was very hard, I banked so as I looked over at the right wing, I was looking down.  After three turns I was much higher, and rode the thermal to 10,000 feet.  Nothing like flying a plane that doesn't have an engine.  *S*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman