Author Topic: Time  (Read 788 times)

Offline sapphire

Time
« on: July 19, 2016, 01:18:10 PM »
Have come to see am not able to be on as much as i should be, mainly due to the meds i take make me sleepy rather early. So, not sure am giving the time it takes to be a sufficient member of this camp. Though i appreciate the second chance, believe me, this is something have thought long and hard and just do not feel am able to give what it takes right now to be the member i wish to be and an active slave in camp. i have grown fond on all of you here and if sporadic visits are tolerated, then that is where am at right now. If you feel am allowed such a lenience to come in earlier and not stay long, then can try working with that, otherwise will just shelve sapphire for awhile.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Time
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2016, 05:33:57 PM »
Have come to see am not able to be on as much as i should be, mainly due to the meds i take make me sleepy rather early. So, not sure am giving the time it takes to be a sufficient member of this camp. Though i appreciate the second chance, believe me, this is something have thought long and hard and just do not feel am able to give what it takes right now to be the member i wish to be and an active slave in camp. i have grown fond on all of you here and if sporadic visits are tolerated, then that is where am at right now. If you feel am allowed such a lenience to come in earlier and not stay long, then can try working with that, otherwise will just shelve sapphire for awhile.

Do what you are able to do for now. See what changes tomorrow may bring. Nothing ever remains the same for any of us.

;) :-*