Author Topic: Ubara's Adventure  (Read 695 times)

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Ubara's Adventure
« on: January 25, 2017, 06:24:13 PM »
Day 1

We finally arrived at our Embarkment area.  It was a long trip.  Obviously, those who accompany me are "Land Lubbers".  The tarn ride was interesting.  It will take weeks to wash and fumigate the tarn baskets from the motion sickness that was experienced by most.  As Sidona stated, the baskets had become "pits of puke".

Everyone was happy to be on solid ground again.

The Valkyrie arrived about the same time we did.  My entourage will have the option to fly to our destination or go by ship.

NightStorm
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~

Offline NightStorm

• WM Tuchuk Council
Re: Ubara's Adventure
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2017, 09:34:35 PM »
Our adventure to VAL went well.

Sukh was severely injured in a "discussion" with a Torvie replacement for The Valkyrie.

We are on our return trip, with an initial stopover at The Point.  Hopefully, we will be home in 2 days time.

NightStorm
I am selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best...~~~Marilyn Monroe~~~