Author Topic: still here ( kinda)  (Read 601 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
still here ( kinda)
« on: January 07, 2017, 05:17:41 PM »
sorry i have not been in camp much...as most of you all know i have trouble seeing.... some days are worse then others...some days i can hardly see my hand in front of my face...my nero.. sayes that will last about a year.. and by my recordes that is about another 10 months..i will be in when i can.. if you need me for anything you can leave a message here or facebook.. or my email those who know  it.. if not ask... i do truly miss all of my family. it kills me not being able to come in... i do try to rest my eyes a  and it does help with seeing... so again please bare with this old blind person.....   love all of you hugs and kisses
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: still here ( kinda)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2017, 05:44:21 PM »
Heal up hawt stuff.  :-* :-* :-*

siren

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 08:23:06 PM »
you just take care of yourself and let your eyes heal, that is the best thing for you.  That is also the most important thing.  If you need anything, please contact me via email or on FB, and i'll be there. *S* *hugs*

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2017, 01:06:33 PM »
thank you so much sis..and i have been working on that project.a little at a time..smiles
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2017, 08:12:49 AM »
That is alright, you take as much time as you need, i'm not going anywhere.  And if you need help, please ask, i'll do what i am able to help you every step of the way. *S* *hugs*