Author Topic: Training  (Read 2309 times)

siren

Training
« on: March 28, 2017, 06:18:45 AM »
Tal,

i just wished to post something in regards to training of any sort done in Tuchuk, by myself, and i'm sure this would apply to my sisters and brothers who are helping others in training.

1.  When in training, because some trainers, including me, have limited time during the afternoon hours, i would like for anyone being trained to not have another window open, doing other things, etc.  All attention should be paid to your training, otherwise you are only wasting the time of those trying to help you and your own time.

2.  If you must be away, let the trainers know; their time is precious and sometimes they squeeze in a time just to be there for YOU, no one else, and that means you only have a short amount of time (2 hours or so) to be able to respond to questions asked, perform tasks which will help you learn, etc.  The longer it takes, the less you learn.

3.  If you have questions, ask, otherwise how will you learn. trainers will do anything they can to help you.

4.  And always keep in mind...ALL your training helps you advance so you make your Owners proud..and isn't that what we all want? So do your best, try your hardest, and you will get there.

Remember, we are there for YOU and therefore should be allowed the consideration of full attention when we are training.  i always require that anyone taking the dance classes have no other windows open, and make sure every second of the class is focused on simply that...the class. 

So please, be there for us when we're taking the time to train you, it is beneficial only to you, however, we are using up precious time trying to train you.

Thank you,

siren{RgR}

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
Re: Training
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2017, 09:53:03 AM »
i do agree with you sis.. and i back you  100%  thanks for posting this.. i am going to copay and paste it to dawn because she is not not on the boards yet...

thanks again
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.