Author Topic: Surprizes  (Read 765 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Surprizes
« on: April 25, 2017, 05:06:39 PM »
small woven baskets sit near the furs her sisters sleep near each holding ten new kooras.... flames are red and yellow like the flames in the camp fire, jade's are deep green with sparkles to catch the lights around her, sirens are a crimson red with tiny pearls adorning the edge of two and the rest hold crystal sparkles to also catch the lights around her...kadi's were the colour of the bright blue sky the green grasses along the edges. Lure was the color of the deep dark Amber she wore often with the blue crystal sparkles in waves around the edges. prismn of course were many colours braided together with sparkles different on each.... she hoped her sisters would be aloud to keep and use these.... the baskets could be used for many other things as well...
duckie rules

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Surprizes
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2017, 05:16:46 PM »
My girls and the girls of my wagon may. My thanks!!!  ;) :-*

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 05:46:17 PM »
thank you so much my twin.. hugs
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 07:44:16 AM »
*picking up the beautiful kooras, holding one of them up and seeing how the sunlight catches the sparkles, and even the pearls shimmer, against the crimson fabric, i smile, thinking this is a beautiful way to start a new day.  Then smiling, i get up, taking the old one off, and putting the new one on, walking over to give sis chanz and BIG hug~

Thank you so much...this is beautiful, and they will look incredible whether serving or dancing.  you are an amazing sister, and i'm so glad to have you as one.

Offline jade{NS}

• Live, Love, Laugh
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2017, 09:30:34 AM »
*finds the basket with my kooras in it and grins from ear to ear* .. they are beautiful chanz, thank you so very much.  As siren said, we are blessed to have you as a sister *hugs*
jade
With joy i arrive, with love i depart