Author Topic: Update  (Read 685 times)

Offline Shadow duck

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
  • is she just a memory?
Update
« on: June 22, 2017, 11:43:54 AM »
We yet live. Hubby had the stint put in the beginning of June that first weekend was a nightmare I don't think either of us slept much well I didn't I mostly sat beside him making sure he was comfortable and trying to get him to try and eat something. During those first four days he lost another twenty pounds. On a brighter note he is gaining it back, I've found a protein drink he likes and we have figured out foods he can eat comfortably. It's a uphill battle but we are going to beat this. Another surgery is scheduled for the 10th of next month they will decide if the stint stays or comes out then.... I will be home soon just not sure when,  I miss you all

chanz(Sid)
duckie rules

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
Re: Update
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2017, 01:37:58 PM »
I'm glad he's gaining weight back. I know it worries you.
Right now, just try to keep the two of you comfortable and rested.

I miss my duck, but this is way more important.

-send loves and hugs to you both-
~*~~*~

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2017, 01:49:23 PM »
...Sending you and yours healing thoughts and prayers, chanz.  We are all pulling for you, and will be here when you feel that you can r/p again.

Izee'
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2017, 04:23:55 PM »
sending you prayers.. keep you chin up... i am here if you need to talk twin i love you.......praying for a speedy recovery
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2017, 05:06:29 PM »
Good to hear of some improvement!!!!!

Just keep on keeping on, never give up, and all that. Keep slugging away and do not worry about us. We are here pulling for you, and will be here when you are able to return.

Keep us posted and remember you are loved!!!!!

siren

« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2017, 11:16:32 AM »
What wonderful news, i'm so glad there is something that He enjoys that will help him with eating.  i've never gone through what you are (yes, my father had a brain tumor, aspergillus, and HSE at the same time, but it was different, he was never home), but know that everything you do makes you stronger.  you are taking such good care of him, you are both in my prayers. *sending hugs, if ok*