Author Topic: Tumen and Johanna *S*  (Read 3636 times)

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Tumen and Johanna *S*
« on: March 02, 2018, 12:19:31 PM »
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
in/at Lancer and Izee's wagon
says to ALL
: ...I am sitting our porch, sipping blackwine.

(13:58:54 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...I smile as I see Johanna approaching...

(14:01:01 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...She climbs the steps, sits beside me...and grabs my mug of blackwine and takes a large gulp...I call out to sarai to bring me another mug.

(14:04:03 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...sarai brings me another mug, and then goes back into our wagon. She and walela had repaired our wagon flap that Tumen had ripped away when He entered our wagon to claim Johanna.

(14:08:23 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...I hug Johanna, and say..."Ye made us all proud, ye been claimed by a Proud Warrior from a Respected Family...ye brought our House tagether with Sidonas' House...both Houses be pleased."

(14:13:02 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...Johanna grins as she drinks her blackwine..."Both Houses were brought together last night...Momma." I chuckle, and hug her again..."Get used tae it, daughter, Men like tae do that...plus...Tumen prob'ly wants children tae carry on His Line."

(14:18:31 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...Johanna cracks up, and finishes her blackwine. "Yes, Momma, I will let Him 'bring the Houses together' whenever He wants." I laugh, and she says, "Momma, I need to move my stuff to the wagon we are going to live in, until we get one of our own."

(14:21:22 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...I nod, and finish my blackwine, and tell Johanna..."Well, let us get ye packed." We both push aside the flap, and enter the wagon.

(14:25:38 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...Johanna goes to her sleeping area, and pulls out her small trunk. She opens it, and begins setting items inside. I go to a wall, where clothing is hanging, and carefully pick out all of her clothing.

(14:31:59 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...A few times, as we pack, Johanna shows me a piece of jewelry and looks at me. I just nod at her...they were mine...but she enjoyed wearing them...and she adds them to her trunk.

(14:41:00 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...We get all of Johannas' stuff packed and set on her furs. She briefly gets tearful, and hugs me..."I am going to miss this place." I hug her back, and say, you are still a Member of our Family, ye can come here anytime, an be welcomed an loved. Ye now have another Family that ye can go tae, an be loved. An...ye and Tumen will start another House...ye gotta realize that."

(14:51:43 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...Johanna wipes away her tears, and hugs me and says..."Momma...I be so happy right now." I hug her back...and also get tearful...

(14:57:35 )
[PIC]
Izee' GreyEagle
Healer
Lancer's Woman
MTC
O O O

[ Personal Wagons ]
says to ALL
: ...I call sarai and walela, and tell them, "Help Tumens' Companion get her stuff tae her wagon, girls." Between the three of them, Johanna, sarai and walela carry out everything, carefully get down the steps, and walk away...Johanna briefly looks over her shoulder at me, smiles...and they head away.
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
Re: Tumen and Johanna *S*
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2018, 09:30:38 AM »
Awwww!
~*~~*~