Author Topic: Rain submits  (Read 868 times)

Offline Erynne

Rain submits
« on: December 09, 2017, 10:06:08 PM »
(23:59:28 )
::

Ares
| | | | | Haruspex | | | | |
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to RainalinaApprentice Heal
: ~ coming up from behind I step up next to You sipping My black and watching You from the corner of My eye as I sip from My mug.......and catch Your eyes straying down to the front of My leathers~

(00:02:25 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ reachiong over I take hold of your braid holding Your head in place suddenly face and eyes giving away where You are looking~ what are You looking at Woman?............the lack of a Man have You yearning for Me now?..........~gives Your hair a little shake to emphasize where Your eyes arte looking~

(00:05:05 )

[*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
Erynne Stark
"Ha!Ha! made you look"
Seamstress

MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to ALL
: quirking a brow I saw Ares grabbing Rain by her braid and I was curious to why

(00:06:43 )

Rainalina
Apprentice Healer
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to ::Ares| | | | | Haruspex
: She gasped when you grabbed her braid in your hand her eyes flying up to your face ....I was lost in thought Ares I'm the spinster remember?

(00:07:07 )

[*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
Erynne Stark
"Ha!Ha! made you look"
Seamstress

MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: Ares, what are you doing?

(00:10:24 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ turning Your head so your face tips up I haul You close so Your face is a fingers breadth from My own My eyes piercing deeply into your the warm breath from My nostrils blowing across Your slightoly parted lips and We bot know what I see in their depths and I scent Your fear and desire along the side of Your throat before placing My hand on YOur chest to feel Your racing heart..........................and a smile comes unbidden slowly fporming~

(00:12:54 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
says to [*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
: her Heart is not that of a Free Woman chase and pure My love..........her nature betrays Her finally openly.................I have known for some small while what Her true self yearns for................She yearns to serve...............She yearns to be pleasing............She yearns for the freedom of a Mans steel............My steel

(00:14:59 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ turns back to You and releases Your hair that Your eyes can betray you to Your cousin ...My Mate as well~.........deny it if You can..........or submit as Your slave heart yeartns to do

(00:15:02 )

[*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
Erynne Stark
"Ha!Ha! made you look"
Seamstress

MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: You must be mistaken, Ares gives you a look of concern

(00:15:38 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: watch for Yourself My Love......

(00:16:38 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ My eyes drill into Yours as My hand strays to My belt and draws from it a simple short capture loop~

(00:17:08 )

Rainalina
Apprentice Healer
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: To soon she was looking up at you into your eyes her heart was racing and being this close to you her expressive eyes showed what she had hid for a long time as she listened to your words to Ery she gasped twisting a bit but you had a strong hold on her and she knew she could not deny your words her breathing was uneven as she watched you closely she began to tremble then everything forgotten in the moment but you

(00:17:33 )

[*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
Erynne Stark
"Ha!Ha! made you look"
Seamstress

MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: hearing Ares, I looked to you, a look of total disbelief, my head canting as I wait for you to say something, something that says that it isn't true, anything

(00:18:42 )

Rainalina
Apprentice Healer
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: Released from his grasp her eyes flew to yours as she heard his next words you could see the truth of his words but she took a shaky breathe looking at you at your shocked

(00:20:45 )

[*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
Erynne Stark
"Ha!Ha! made you look"
Seamstress

MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: seeing that look in your eyes, I frowned , thinkiing how could I have not sen that in you , I pondered on walking off not wanting to see this at all

(00:21:11 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ looks to You and nods mostly to Myself~ on your knees before Me.....knees apart......wrists cro0ssed raised to Me.....head lowered between Your arms...........knees wide...............and then take Your last breath as a Free Woman...........

(00:23:58 )

[*His Tuchuk Firemane *]
Erynne Stark
"Ha!Ha! made you look"
Seamstress

MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: looking to you as you spoke those words to Rain I lost any train of thought I might of had*

(00:25:59 )

Rainalina
Apprentice Healer
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: It took only a few moments she thought Abt denying what you said but that would be a complete lie lie to herself to you to Ery and the place she now called home she had desires a FW did not and though she did good at hiding them she didn't want to anymore closing her eyes a moment as she seen your actions Rain turned facing you before silently falling to her knees fear excitement worry all filled her mind and body but a need she couldn't describe filled her so she lowered her head dark hair still pulled into a now messy braid fell over her shoulder slowly her arms raised high above her with her wrists crossing she opened her mouth to speak what she knew she had to say but the words got stuck at first after a few quiet minutes she whispered I submit to You Master

(00:30:04 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~reaching forth I loose the tie holding Your braid and slip the binding loop over your crossed wrists tigging it snug but not overly tight and placeing My large paw on your head I speak~ you are Mine girl.............body and soul..............You will oby and be pleasing in all things and You will serve and obey My Mate as you will My own word..............rise kajira

(00:39:53 )

Rainalina
Apprentice Healer
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: She was no longer looking at you rather your boots now but she felt you untying her hair letting it fall free that was different for her since being here she kept it braided but that was no more she knew as she felt the bindings go around her wrist instinctly she tugged against them as she listened to your words a soft smile crossed her lips as she whispered yes Master and lifted back up to her feet daring a quick look up at you before blue eyes lowered again she was feeling alot of different emotions right now but also worried about her cousin who was no longer legally her cousin but now her Mistress

(00:45:54 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: ~ taking you by the loop I lead you to Our wagon and leave you at the steps of the porch as I go insode rummaging around for a short while and caming back out I loose the binding from your wrists setting the loop on tyhe porch and bring forth into your view a collarof Turian design with My chevron and camp tags affixed and slipping it about your throat I close it with a barely audible deafening click sp-inning the tumblers lockiing it in place then gifting your cheek a gentle press of my palm I loose the fasteners of your leathers and tuning letting the warm breeze touch your partially exposed breasts~.....welcome home girl.........serve well and honor your steel

(00:56:46 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: now girl........I want you to go find siren......have her see you attired as a slave should be chatka curla etc and whattever leathers they have for the slaves in winter..........and you will no longer answer to rain..........I gift you the name ........................peaches.............see your demeanor is as sweet as your name suggests.........do you understand?

(00:58:51 )

Rainalina
Apprentice Healer
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: As you lead her to the wagon her eyes briefly moved to the other one happy she had yet to move her stuff there yet as you left her at the porch steps she waited quietly for you to come back so many uncertainties filled her mind but a simple peace was inside her as well and happiness at no longer having to be someone she just is not when you come back she seen the collar in your hand and sucked in a breathe as it was placed in the column of her neck she heard the tumbler locking it in place each click sounded in her ears she smiled and felt her face flush when you touched her cheek listening to your words.. thank you Master it is good to finally be home I will do my best to honor your collar Master

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
Re: Rain submits
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2017, 11:38:37 PM »
(00:56:46 )

Ares
Tuchuk
MTC

[ Main Locations ]
At the main fire
: now girl........I want you to go find siren......have her see you attired as a slave should be chatka curla etc and whattever leathers they have for the slaves in winter..........and you will no longer answer to rain..........I gift you the name ........................peaches.............see your demeanor is as sweet as your name suggests.........do you understand?

You collared her as yours, you provide for her needs.

Offline Buddha

• Administrator
    • my homepage
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2017, 07:40:45 AM »
Congratulations on your acquisition. I have some spare small slave chests, each containing typical slave outfits and accessories. I am willing to part with one for a reading of signs we can discuss later. If wanted, send your slave to pick it up from my wagon. It will be just outside my wagon door.

Offline ~Ares~

« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2017, 09:57:25 AM »
I know Rags.........just wanted to include siren a little and get the girl dressed as I dont keep a lot of curla's around...........and since she is a trainer I thought it might be good to have a pagar assess her standing knowledge before I hung pagar tags on her too......I train My own...

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2017, 10:01:21 AM »
So long as she meets Tuchuk standards, which can be quite high.

Offline Sidona

• WM Tuchuk Council
  • First Slaver ~ MTC
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2017, 11:00:30 AM »
Congratulations, Ares, and peaches.

The following is a good place to start - http://www.webmaze.com/memberpages/raziel/slave_intro.html

All the best to you!
~*~~*~