Author Topic: finally some good news!!!  (Read 708 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
finally some good news!!!
« on: February 27, 2018, 06:00:47 PM »
i  went to the eye Dr today.. they checked my eyes out
 with almost every test they could do..then he seat in the room with me and explain  everything to me where i could understand it.. on the 13th of March he is going to take a laser and "  polish the rough spots in my left eye..he said that  i should be able to see much better.. if this does not work.. he will go in and replace the lens..but he wants to do the cheaper route for now.. and he said when he has this done then he will  do the eye test so i can get some new glasses... which they only charge $20 for the test.. yay me.. i can afford that lol.. so give me a few more weeks and i should be able to see again.. oh and by the way I FIRED  the  ones that did this mess to begin with.. hope to  see you  in camp. soon.. 

i would be in tonight but i am having problems seeing and is getting a bad headache ... love all of you
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

siren

Re: finally some good news!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2018, 08:10:31 PM »
Yay  i've been hoping and praying for you, Sis, i'm so glad the news is good.  Don't worry, just take care of yourself *huggles* love you, too.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2018, 11:48:51 PM »
...Excellent news, flame... :D  The laser should do it, just relax...

I will send you healing thoughts and prayers... :)
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 05:50:18 PM »
OUTSTANDING!!!!!  Well you GO girl!!!!!   ;) :) :D 8) :-*