Author Topic: knee surgery  (Read 1092 times)

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
knee surgery
« on: November 26, 2018, 04:56:12 PM »
Dec. 3 is when i am to have my knee worked on... i have to be in Nashville at 8:30... but will be doing the surgery at  11:00.. i do not know yet how long it is going to take to get the knee done... but on a good note  right down the road is a krispy cream donut shop... ah  .. lol

da flame
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.

Offline Medi

• A Red Savage 2016 Football Champion
Re: knee surgery
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 05:25:16 PM »
...*Sending you healing thoughts and prayers.*  Just do what the MDs tell you to do afterwards, hun.  *Hugs*
Izee' Greyeagle
Lancer's Woman
Daughter to Puma Greyeagle

Offline RAGNAR

• 2011 Football Champion
  • NEVER YIELD - NEVER QUIT
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 06:15:50 PM »
I can do it for you anytime. I have a chainsaw, superglue, and a dull needle and thread. Just bring a plunger. Hack that thing off, ram the plunger handle in there and close. You will not even slip anymore and walking up the walls might even be fun. And you can't beat the price... costs plus a $1.99!!!!!

;D

siren

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 08:12:29 PM »
You're in my prayers, sis, i wish you the best and may you heal quickly and be better than ever.  Much love.

Offline RickBulow74

• Da insane one who Owns the Narrative
    • Rick's Crazed World
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2018, 04:19:42 AM »
prayers going out for you, flame.
OOC - Rick

Offline flame{NS}

• WM Tuchuk Trainers
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2018, 02:22:39 PM »
knee surgery has been set back to the  Dec 17th... has to go in for test on the 3rd.. GROWLS...
I won't promise to be your friend forever, because I won't live that long. But let me be your friend as long as I live.