Webmaze > WEBMAZE Announcements and Events

ATTENTION!!!!!

(1/5) > >>

RAGNAR:
I am pleased to announce WEBMAZE will be getting a face-lift, upgrades, and will be a powerhouse among chat servers once again with enough muscle to handle just about anything thrown our way!!!!!

We are in the process now of switching over, transferring data and numerous capabilities.

The downside to this is soon WEBMAZE will have to go offline to complete this process. The duration of time is uncertain, as this is a huge step up for us. Rest assured we are working as quickly as we can, making fixes, upgrades, and re-writing necessary scripts as we go. We hope not to inconvenience any of you for long, and when Maze comes back online, we will tweak it and then Buddha will turn me loose to see if I can break it.

That is the fun part for me. I think Buddha dreads it. LOL

But when I can no longer break it, we will announce the date of our Grand Re-opening so everyone may return to their existing homes, and visitors may come and see what we have too offer in all sections.

We will be accepting new rooms as well as any older Maze rooms wishing to return.

This has been a long time in the works, and soon it will become reality.

Hope to see you all when we come back online bigger, stronger, faster, and better!!!!!

Hartlyn:
This is wonderful news! I’m so excited to see this!!

MageNathaniel1:
happy to hear and do keep maclaaren and the other rooms dedicated to the memory of those missing e.g. smokes tower

Serenitee:
Yay!! How exciting!!

RAGNAR:

--- Quote from: MageNathaniel1 on May 30, 2020, 03:12:27 PM ---happy to hear and do keep maclaaren and the other rooms dedicated to the memory of those missing e.g. smokes tower

--- End quote ---

That is my intent at this time. They were, and always will be part of Maze.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version