Gorean Roleplay > Avatars and Imagery

Av Request Form

(1/1)

sirensong:
to help both You and I be on the same page so You get exactly what You want in a avatar, this form will help. Just copy it and past and put in your information. I will get them done as quick as I can, I just ask for a little patience! :)

The Basics:
 1. What is the Character's Name?

2. What additional text would you like on your graphic?

3. What genre will you most likely wear your graphic?

4. Nudity/non-Nude/ partial Nude?

The Model:
 1. Do you have a specific model that you prefer? If so, what is that models name?

2. Using your Model Name, which 'year' or 'look' are you focused on?

3. Do you have images you want to use for your character that you would specifically like used? if so please include the link for them.

4. Is there any changes to the model images that will need to be done? Is their eye color brown when it should be blue? Is there a tattoo, or birth mark that needs to be covered or added?

The Background:
 1. What type of background do you have in mind? A landscape? City? Abstract? Collage? Give us an idea of what you may be interested in.

2. Do you have a background image in mind? If so, providing us with a link or two is always welcome. If not, be sure to answer Backgrounds question #1 with a few suggestions so when the designer reads your request, they know exactly

The Style:
 1. Do you want frames around your graphics? thick, thin, glowing or eroded?

2. Do you prefer shapes or squares? or prefer your avatar a basic square/rectangle .jpg image?

3. What do you prefer when you think of coloring? Do you want a black and white image? Have a specific color in mind for the main color?

The Preferences:
 1. Are there any 'likes' you want to include for the artist, in case they can work some of them into your graphic?

2. Are there any 'dislikes' an artist should know about, so they can try to avoid them when working on your graphic?

3. Is there anything else an artist should know about that may help them create the graphic you have in mind?

Hartlyn:
Sounds great. I'll be in touch...

Lady Hartlyn

sirensong:
awesome! am looking forward to meeting You!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version