Webmaze > Webmaze General Discussions

Ragnar

(1/5) > >>

helga:
Hello friends.
This is a check to see that all are OK, especially the wonderful Ragnar. I have missed seeing him about and I'm hoping he is well.
Thoughts and prayers with you all, Terri (helga of Scagnar)

spiorad{RgR}:
wiggles in an smiles seeing the lovely helga!
hello helga, Ragnar wanted  me to let you know, he is a little under the weather, (putting it mildly) He has had some low dialysis numbers because of  a bad infection in His legs  they are working on it with antibiotics. see even when He doesn't Look for a fight He finds one!!! the meds are  making him  tired an he can use the rest to help heal!! even though when i tell him to rest he gets growlie!!!so i am just wiggling my little ass in his lap to keep him pinned down to rest! snickers although that leads to other things popping up!! what's a girl to do!!! grins but honestly the antibiotics are starting to slowly work and am keeping Him in fighting form by tormenting him an making him laugh! will keep you posted on how he is doing!

spi

Kimba~:
We will be praying for the old coot.  And for you too.

Did he outlive Webmaze?  The rooms look dead to me.

Kemma:
Spi?

I'm trying to picture such a big guy taking tiny baby steps and I can't help but laugh! *chuckles*

Now being serious, I appreciate the update. Silence makes me worry too. I wish that man and his loved ones well.

Kemma

spiorad{RgR}:
Kimba
wee grin, thank You for the thoughts and prayers, will keep everyone posted, and the rooms are quiet now but look out soon He will be in fighting, pillaging and raiding form and then look out!

Kemma
wee devilish grins... He even says TeeHeee and every time He does i picture Him on tip toes in a tutu!
and promise to keep posted and pass along His growlies to E/everyone

spi

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version